• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Sting 27"

Free episodes:

RadarRyder

Skilled Investigator
K Folks,
Another aircraft incident. This one takes place in the seventies out over the Atlantic Ocean supposedly near the Bermuda Triangle. I know the hypsters will claim mysterious events. However being a skeptical believer, and the fact that sometimes my imagination runs wild, I would like to see some good explanations for these aircraft incident(s). I know that these incidents can be easily written off as "it happened so suddenly and was so destructive that the pilot(s)/crew had no time to send a distress call or activate an emergency becon. What I don't understand, is what could be so destructive and sudden that there would be no debris field from the aircraft....not even an oil slick...what have you. Could it be a matter of complete aircraft disintegration.......nothing left at all???? The 911 attacks, space shuttle disasters, TWA 800,....there was debris from these incidents, with the last being out over the ocean as well. However there are numerous incidents invovling aircraft disapperances where NOTHING from the aircraft is EVER found, even after EXTENSIVE searches!!!! What can/does this mean!?!?!?!?.......something from the aircraft(s) should have been located right????

images_zpsee107206.jpeg

Sting 27

Back