• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steven Greer on The Joe Rogan Podcast Tomorrow at 9pm

owlman

Paranormal Maven
Well, it's happening, just in time to promote his new movie "Sirius" , our favourite body-building, reptilian Dr.Steven "light-being" Greer, is to appear on the most popular Podcast in the World. He's gonna get one heck of an audience, which is fantastic if its all about disclosure, and free energy, or something tangible with a modicum of proof. If he ends up ranting about aiming a laser pointer at a friggin satellite in the night sky and calling it a ufo, or a 5 inch high monkey fetus, then I'm switching off. Please let it be a thought-provoking, sensible chat. Of course if Rogan is as high as a kite, then all bets are off LOL

Thank you for letting us know, when is it about to happen ? Can't wait honestly. :p (yeah, read the rest of the topic, thanks again ;) )

This could be the podcast event of the year :) Next up..Richard C Hoagland needs to answer the hard questions from Gene and Chris. Make it happen guys!

I'm sorry but all I can say is: yuck. Disclosure is a laughable pipe dream and as for Steve Greer and free energy all you have to do is look at his now defunct free energy venture, not one scintilla of proof, not one free energy machine produced, basically he scammed a bunch of investors out of their hard earned money and produced absolutely nothing. The fact that this fraud is getting a platform like the Joe Rogan Show to spew his nonsense chaps my ass.

The irony here is obvious. This looks like another instance of the airy fairy-est floating to the top or the popularity pond while more thoughtful and credible researchers languish below. Hope I am wrong.

----------

Just googled up a trailer for "Sirius". Looks like we can hope the movie is at least a mixed bag.

Well this fits in here.

Just found this video looking surfing around ..... should I face palm or give it the benefit of the doubt?

I really tried hard to stop this. I made a thread about is several months ago trying to get people from here to post on the Rogan Board (Joe's message board that I am a member of) to try to get enough negative responses on Greer that were in detail so maybe Joe would see them (he is active in his own forum) but it never got enough traction. Oh well. I refuse to listen to that episode. Joe is really open-minded and I hate that Greer had a huge audience to spew his nonsense. We need someone else on there that is a better representation as Joe and a lot of his listeners are like-minded. One of his best friends, Eddie Bravo, is also really into this stuff and has a new podcast. Gene and Chris, you guys should try to get either or both of them on.

Sup to the Rogan Board who may be reading this as I directed them to the fourm.

If it's 2 in the afternoon and you ain't looking for UFOs, go fuck yourself!

Deathsquad, bitches!

Those 'free energy' videoes floating around have nothing to them.

Haven't heard the show in discussion but regardless, 'free energy' is an illusion.

Off course, free energy actually comes in the shape of wind, wave, and sun.:)

Back