• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steven Greer Captures ET in Photograph!! Disclosure IMMINENT!!

ZombieOctopus

Skilled Investigator
This is the photograph we've all been waiting years for; perhaps our entire lives. Here is a description taken from the CSETI website (rambling bullshit partially removed):

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On the night of November 17, 2009, a series of remarkable events transpired. Upon setting up at the site, The Orion Transmissions recurred, with full lock-on of electromagnetic devices, including magnetometers, tri-field meters and radar and laser detectors. During a break, a group of us walked east from our contact site out onto the high desert plain where the craft in 1996 had entered the earth. We observed a strange, scintillating light in the shape of a circular craft, associated with soft, nuanced areas of vertical moving lights which we knew to be ET beings. Suddenly, a brilliant white laser-like light emerged from the ground and shot into space at a 45-degree angle. At this point we knew a 'vector' had been set up for further contact.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After some time, we turned to go back to the contact circle and suddenly there was an emerald green burst of light in the north, which illumined the entire park area. It appeared to emerge from the ground and go upwards, like a fountain of light, evolving through a number of beautiful colors: gold, pink, and magenta. Around this time, a meteor was reported over Utah, and it is not known if this light was associated--or coincidental--with that meteor.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As we walked back to the circle, I observed a soft white orb, about 3 inches in diameter, appear to the north of the path about 10-15 feet from us. It blipped into linear space/time briefly, then vanished, but while it was present it was moving with us back towards the group.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We returned to the group, all of whom were remarking on the brilliant display of light in the north. As we re-established order and were about to re-form our circle, a number of team members heard 3 or 4 voices speaking, from the direction of the path where the white laser light and orb were observed. I distinctly heard 1 male and 2 or 3 female voices. These voices were not speaking a known language and were emanating from an area where no human team members were standing![/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At this point, we knew that there were ET beings very close to our contact circle. It was then, around 11:30 pm, as I was asking people to begin to be seated, that Raven Nabulsi took a remarkable photograph of an ET being floating above our chairs to the east, looking directly at the camera. She also took several photos before and after the one that showed the ET being, but all the other photos were completely black.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Those who have followed our research are aware of reports of transdimensional manifestations of ET craft and beings. We have had countless such encounters, but to my knowledge this is the first time that an ET has manifested so completely in a photograph. It is one of the most historic events in the history of the UFO/ET subject.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For nearly 20 years, CSETI has reported on such strange manifestations of ET craft and beings during expeditions, but in this case, an actual ET being has been photographed.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The provenance of the photograph is not in doubt. Raven Nabulsi is a long-standing, trusted member of the CSETI team. Moreover, in 2009, she had asked the ETs to allow her to photograph them, even when not seen with the naked eye.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It was at such a moment--after the Orion Transmissions began, after the white laser emerged from the earth, after the 3-inch orb floated up the path with us, after the ET voices were heard--that Raven took this picture.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You will note that the ET is suspended in a cone of light which is originating from a small orb to the left of the bush. This is precisely the orb that we had seen that followed us up the path, and is in the location where the ET voices were heard just before the photo was taken.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The ET appears to be a male, wearing a type of vision augmenting goggles, with a very large head with an indented area demarked by ridges in the forehead. The hairline, ears, eyes, mouth and chin are clearly visible. Both arms can be discerned, as well as a torso and both legs, with boots on the feet. He is hovering a foot or two above the chairs that make up our contact circle, and is just east-southeast of the circle. His size is estimated at 3-5 feet in height. Note that he is leaning forward, with his torso and head twisted to look directly at the camera. His right leg is bent behind him.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The digital camera was a Fuji S7000 6-megapixel camera set on ISO 400, with an exposure of 3.5 seconds, WITHOUT flash or tripod. The camera was hand held. Neither the orb nor the ET being was seen with the naked eye. That he allowed himself to be so photographed during a CSETI Ambassador contact event is remarkable and historic. Indeed, a crescendo is being reached, where increasingly close and intimate contact is occurring between the ET civilizations concerned with Earth and the senior CSETI Ambassador team.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It might be asked why nothing was seen with the naked eye, but was captured by the digital camera. CCD image sensors are used in digital cameras to provide high-quality images and excellent light sensitivity. They can sometimes pick up ultraviolet and other spectra not visible to the naked eye.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From observing this photograph, one can discern that, given the 3.5-second exposure with a handheld camera, the chairs and bushes are extremely crisp and clear while illuminated by the orb. This indicates a very brief 'bleed through' transdimensionally of this orb and ET being--the duration of which was most likely a fraction of a second, making observation with the naked eye unlikely. Neither the human eye's optics nor the neurological system in the optic nerve and brain would detect such an event, except perhaps as a very brief flash of light. [/FONT]

Without further ado, the photograph that will change your life forever:

Original Photo
Photo + ET Enlargement
Isolated ET (challenging Greer to a fight?)

Article
Photos

Now, you may be saying to yourself, "what the fuck is this shit? give me a fucking break", that's because you're part of the disinfo establishment that's holding us back from real disclosure. This is clearly a picture of an ET doing a flying round house kick, there's just no getting around it.

Thoughts?

This is clearly a picture of an ET doing a flying round house kick, there's just no getting around it.

Holy frapping baloney.

This is a new low, even for Greer.

That whole story is nothing but projectile vomit.

And anyway, the little guy looks like Evgeni Plushenko, not a martial artist! ;)

plushenko2a..jpggreeret..jpg

Holy frapping baloney.

This is a new low, even for Greer.

That whole story is nothing but projectile vomit.

And anyway, the little guy looks like Evgeni Plushenko, not a martial artist! ;)

100929_new_earth.jpg443145a-i1.0.jpg

I'm most concerned about the people who are taken in by this crap.

I am now absolutely disgusted by Greer. I'm baffled by his ability to bullshit and I find his "photograph" to be both ludicrous and idiotic. And yes, Gene, I am concerned about those idiots that choose to follow him and believe in this utter nonsense.

I think it's time to jump out of the pool.

Yes, concerned is right Gene. I'm sorry, but anyone who's prepared to trump up enough hard-earned cash to go to one of these ' contact events' must be seriously deranged or just desperate to believe , and Greer is milking them dry , rubbing his hands together with glee. So sad :(

Now, you may be saying to yourself, "what the fuck is this shit? give me a fucking break", that's because you're part of the disinfo establishment that's holding us back from real disclosure. This is clearly a picture of an ET doing a flying round house kick, there's just no getting around it.

Thoughts?

Come on, seriously?

I bet Gene and Dave feel pretty stupid right about now for questioning Dr. Greer's motives and competence during their last encounter on the Paracast.

I would have loved to hear Greer explain these Earth shattering images himself on the show. I'm sure by the end of it he would have turned Gene and Dave into true believers and had them both signed up to be Ambassadors to the Universe, not to mention "Global Fellows" of the Orion Project... with a $100,000 donation, of course.

Way to blow it guys, way to blow it.

Why waste David's time? How could anyone take that photo seriously?

Hi Gene, I just meant , that if, ' back in the day ' Greer was on the show championing this ridiculous photo, to hear him brought down to Earth with a large thud, would have been priceless ;-)

Why waste David's time? How could anyone take that photo seriously?

I have have to agree with Gene on this one. He is a publicity hound and he thrives on the stuff, positive or negative. We already know Greer is a dick, and why waste good air time on a has-been?

<style>.wysiwyg HR.previewbreak { BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red; HEIGHT: 6px; COLOR: red; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none } .wysiwyg P { MARGIN: 0px } .wysiwyg .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } .wysiwyg IMG.previewthumb { MARGIN: 1px; WIDTH: auto !important; MAX-WIDTH: 150px; HEIGHT: auto !important; MAX-HEIGHT: 150px } .wysiwyg IMG { MARGIN: 1px; WIDTH: auto !important; MAX-WIDTH: 150px; HEIGHT: auto !important; MAX-HEIGHT: 150px } .wysiwyg OL.decimal LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: decimal } .wysiwyg OL.upper-roman LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: upper-roman } .wysiwyg OL.lower-roman LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: lower-roman } .wysiwyg OL.upper-alpha LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: upper-alpha } .wysiwyg OL.lower-alpha LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: lower-alpha } .wysiwyg IMG.previewthumbactive { BORDER-BOTTOM: red 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: red 1px solid; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-TOP: red 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: red 1px solid } .wysiwyg_block { BORDER-BOTTOM: #6b91ab 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #6b91ab 1px solid; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #6b91ab 1px solid } .wysiwyg_block .blockrow:first-child { BACKGROUND: url(https://www.theparacast.com/forum/images/gradients/gradient-greytowhite.png) repeat-x left top } .wysiwyg_block IFRAME.textbox { BORDER-BOTTOM: #6b91ab 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #6b91ab 1px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; BACKGROUND: #f3f7f9; BORDER-TOP: #6b91ab 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #6b91ab 1px solid } .wysiwyg_block .formcontrols .blockrow { BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px } .wysiwyg { FONT: 14px Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif } </style>Hm. was there marshmallows burning on the fire?

Back