• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steven Greer / Baby Alien funny song

Digital_Archivist

Skilled Investigator
Did anyone listen to PODCAST UFO - they reviewed Sirius, then played a really funny Greer / Baby Alien song.. It was a total crackup! i couldn't stop laughing

- Digital_Archivist

Any links?

No, sorry.. I use the free PODCASTs app that comes with the iPhone, am subscribed to UFO Podcast, and it's about 11 minutes into the show. Martin Willis and host review Greer's Sirius, they don't give it much praise, stating it's really ALL about Greer and his claims don't allegedly stack up.

You can also access it on the web at:

Podcast | Podcast UFO

I hope Gene doesn't mind me providing the link. It's just before the Fact or Faked interview... The song is hilarious.

- Digital_Archivist

Back