• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steve Fossett's Mystery No More....Or is it?

Free versions of recent episodes:

Goody

Sailor Of Mind & Time
The media is currently running a news segment on bold adventurer Mr Fossett this morning & how his mysterious disappearance is no longer something of slipping into an alternate dimension (they didn't mention that though), rather he simply crashed; & his remains are yet to be uncovered.

It's a shame because it would have been far more interesting to have speculated on whether or not he did finally pass through the 'alternate reality' he claims he knew the where-abouts of. I guess we will never know.

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9730

Goody.

From what I caught of the story, it seems some guy hiking randomly found some ID and credit cards belonging to him, along with a wad of crumpled, dirty $100 bills. That's all he found, nothing else, no wreckage, no signs of a human, just these things. He totally faked his death :D, come on!!!!! and how did his family manage to get him declared legally dead so easily? There's way more to this story.

What I thought was comical was after he went missing, they had people searching Google Earth looking for signs of his wrecked plane in the desert.
Google Earth images are on average 2 years old, for example the lot next to me is an empty lot on Google Earth even though it's had a rather large fire department engine house built on it for the last 4+ years.

Follow the money!!!!! Something hokey with this one.

From what I caught of the story, it seems some guy hiking randomly found some ID and credit cards belonging to him, along with a wad of crumpled, dirty $100 bills. That's all he found, nothing else, no wreckage, no signs of a human, just these things. He totally faked his death :D, come on!!!!! and how did his family manage to get him declared legally dead so easily? There's way more to this story.

What I thought was comical was after he went missing, they had people searching Google Earth looking for signs of his wrecked plane in the desert.
Google Earth images are on average 2 years old, for example the lot next to me is an empty lot on Google Earth even though it's had a rather large fire department engine house built on it for the last 4+ years.

Follow the money!!!!! Something hokey with this one.

The wrecked plane has been found, as well as what appear to be human remains:

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Remains found in Fossett's plane

Darn, another good conspiracy theory down the tubes. :p Oh well, there's always Elvis.

:D I heard a rumor that Elvis currently prowls a forest somewhere, wearing a Bigfoot disguise. BTW, I also wondered if Fossett had faked his own death.

Back