• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steve Bassett = Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

derekcbart

Skilled Investigator
I don't know if anyone else here listens to Audiomartini (audiomartini.com), but this weeks guest is Steve Bassett discussing the X-Conference and within the first 12 minutes of the show Bassett compares himself to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He also compares himself to Nicolaus Copernicus a couple of times during the show.

I'm sorry, but what an ass.

Why is it that so many people who haven't achieved the level of success/noteriety that they feel they should have always compare themselves to people of accepted greatness? (This is actually a rhetorical question, but please feel free to discuss.)

-Derek

Hi there.

When I wrote my post yesterday I hadn't listened to this week's Paracast episode yet. Well, I just did and was surprised to hear Steve Bassett on The Paracast as well. I guess it makes sense that he is hitting all of the paranormal shows prior to the conference happening this weekend.

-Derek

Basset is the ufo lobbyist right? I haven't heard anything from him in years really, but used to like listening to him on certain radio shows a decade ago.

Back