• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stephen Greer interviewed by P Camelot.

I have to commend anyone out there who is actively exploring alternative energy technologies; and no matter how many out there have issues with Greer I'm not one of them because of his work in this area.

What work? What energy? He's been talking zero point energy for over a decade now. He says he can hold a device in one hand and that they work; they're functional. So what's the problem? Don't give me this bull shit about 'It needs more development.' Just release the plans into the public domain and we'll build our own. After all, Greer's altrusitic, right? Surely he's not keeping it secret to get patent on it. It's going to save humanity and all that. Is he just going to talk about it for another ten years? We don't have another ten years.

If he's got it, let's have it--NOW. Put up or shut up.

It won't happen, because it's all total crap.

Thanks for raising that issue Schuyler. Completely slipped my mind.

More than once I have heard Greer claim that he has seen and held one of these devices in his hand. And it worked.

RIIIIGHT

So why is he chasing that tech that runs on water and whatever it was that was the subject of all those emails last year?

LIIIIAAAR

Schuyler
Oh...hmmm -- didn't know this and like I said, I'm just basing my opinions on Greer on what I know so far. But thanks for bringing that up as it's obviously a main point of contention for you and those who have "thanked" your post on this. My impression has always been that most of you are bashing Greer's woo-woo stuff more than anything else but now I'm seeing something much more specific so I will look into that. Thanks for your feedback!

WOW

Has anyone seen this talk he did at this conference in Spain? Unbelievable. Obviously, this is a wast of our time to look at but for a solid laugh forward to 13:20ish and watch this dolt. Seriously, wtf?

"A whittle black box" , "just a country doctor"... lmao. I think I even detected some crocodile tears in there somewhere.

I had to go and do it. That was like road-kill... disgusting, but for some damn reason I felt compelled to stare. When the food runs out in 10 months I know who's going on the list of people to cannibalize.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Schuyler
Oh...hmmm -- didn't know this and like I said, I'm just basing my opinions on Greer on what I know so far.

When you first come upon Greer, if you have no prior knowledge, it's easy to be fooled. He's a smooth talker. But once you get into what he has to say, things get weird fast. he held an alien baby in his arms. He was responsible for the Phoenix Lights. It goes on and on. See, for example, here, about halfway down the page, for a series of links on what Greer is all about. http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall3.html. And below I present to you an angelic being of light which was, for a time, on Greer's web site, along with some 'orbs.'

mothra.jpg

In a way I'm envious of those of you who made it all the way through that debacle. I just don't have the endurance anymore, my BS resevoirs are at capacity.

In a way I'm envious of those of you who made it all the way through that debacle. I just don't have the endurance anymore, my BS resevoirs are at capacity.

I did it in shifts. I listened to about 25mins straight up then couldnt take any more. Then later on before bed I was playing some Worms and thought I would enjoy listening to the last half hr for a laugh.

Indeed.

I had thought about going that route Gareth but then I saw this and thought I'd watch it instead. It failed to deliver on one end but proved highly informative on another.

EVERYONE on this board should watch this. I don't think I've ever seen everything that's wrong with the whole exopolitics sub-cult (and indeed, ufology in general) so perfectly demonstrated in such a short span of time. From the "entertainment" aspect, to the blind acceptance of ridiculous claims and the outright dismissal of critical questioning, this guy is the poster boy for the "I want to believe" crowd. It's sad, really:

I grimly watched this bloody thing right through to the end and now realise I must have been abducted to planet crap and suffered a missing time episode! :confused:
God bless father Greer and all who sail with him :eek:

Oh boy ... where do you begin with Greer. He's such a charlatan ... and really quite a nasty person to boot.

Anyway, the interview/shouting-match was comedy of the highest order. Two sides of the same fake-disinfo coin trying to out-do each other. Haven't heard anything so funny for ages :D, and it really put a spring in my step by the end of it. Nothing so good as a good laugh to put you in a better frame of mind :D.

"I'm nobody. I'm just a country doctor from Virginia."
"I'm nobody.
I'm just a country doctor...

from Virginia."
"I'm nobody.
I'm just...
a country doctor...

from Virginia."

what, you don't think he "vectored" in the Phoenix Black Triangles in '97? (i heard him make that claim on Coast to Coast, i believe.) he's just a "simple country doctor" who's "working with the highest military contacts" on earth to "push forward disclosure."

Back