• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stephen Bassett - Disclosure Update

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
1605052801286.pngStephen Bassett is the executive director of Paradigm Research Group founded in 1996 to end what he describes as a government imposed embargo on the truth behind the UFO phenomenon. Stephen has spoken to audiences around the world about the implications of disclosure by world governments of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race.

He has given over 1000 radio and television interviews, and PRG’s advocacy work has been extensively covered by national and international media. In 2013 PRG produced a “Citizen Hearing on Disclosure” at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. On November 5, 2014 PRG launched a Congressional Hearing/Political Initiative seeking the first hearings on Capitol Hill since 1968 regarding the extraterrestrial presence issue. On this show we'll be discussing the outlook for disclosure in a post Trump Whitehouse.

Stephen believes there can be only one outcome to the Disclosure advocacy movement – the formal acknowledgement of the extraterrestrial presence by world governments.

Links
Recording Times
  • The Paracast: Thursday Nov 12 between 4:00 and 6:00 PM MT
  • The After The Paracast: Friday Nov 13 between 4:00 and 4:45 PM MT
  • Post your questions and comments for discussion below

It will happen when they decide until then its all speculation and hearsay. There is enough evidence over the years and egos have been the fields biggest spell of doom. Also the U.S is following the path of empires before it in decline. The World focus is moving to Asia and China will overtake the UFO field as half its population are keen on the subject. If the World doesnot end in another global conflict.

I thought this was an amazing interview, and I think he "knows" the timeline of Disclosure phases more than anyone else I have ever heard.

The paradigm shift is coming in the next 4 years, folks.

But I can't help be afraid the punchline is "To Serve Man".

I thought this was an amazing interview, and I think he "knows" the timeline of Disclosure phases more than anyone else I have ever heard.

The paradigm shift is coming in the next 4 years, folks.

But I can't help be afraid the punchline is "To Serve Man".
Hey Jenny, BTW: Welcome back to the forum :cool:

Back