• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steiger on Atlantis

Belgarion

Paranormal Novice
Here's something new I ran across that I found very interesting... Since it's a cigar-shape UFO I thought I'd share... There are a lot more USO accounts at http://www.ufomystic.com/breaking-news/steiger-on-atlantis/

In December, 1997, a massive craft was seen emerging from the sea next to an oil platform in the Gulf of Mexico. According to engineer Jeremy Packer, the sighting was witnessed by 250 oil rig workers.

At about 7:58 A.M., Packer said that everyone got frightened when they heard a rumbling noise that they knew couldn’t be the engines that ran the platform bore. Looking toward the west, they sighted twenty-five to thirty helicopters on maneuvers. This was not unusual, Packer said, except that the rig commander said that he had not received the usual alert regarding Coast Guard maneuvers.

Then, according to Packer, they all saw something that totally changed their lives. All of the helicopters stopped in midair and a huge metal cigar-shaped object about the size of the oil platform surfaced beneath them. The massive craft, about as long as two football fields, soared straight out of the water and into the air, where it hovered above the helicopters for about two minutes.

Packer described the object as concave on its underside with four large domes on its bottom. The topside of the cigar-shaped craft was encircled by beautiful lights of every color that one could imagine.

And then, as if someone had turned off a light switch, the giant craft had disappeared. One second everyone was studying the object through binoculars or telescopes, then, in the literal blink of an eye, it was gone.

As an interesting sidenote, Packer said that the crew noticed that their watches were 30 minutes later than the actual time when they got back to the mainland.

Any idea of what platform it was or where it was located? Sounds like an interesting case. You don't usually get that many witnesses.

Back