• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Star Child Rocks Out

Free episodes:

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
Hey, Lloyd Pye...you wanna slam dance?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GinnIA2YXg0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GinnIA2YXg0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Wow,...I didn't realize kids with Progeria could last this long....Good to see him happy and reaching his pre-teens/teens! :)

Hey, Lloyd Pye...you wanna slam dance?

I'm promoting this dude to be Chief Science officer on my Starship.

Ha, Ha ...

Now that we've made ourselves feel better, let's find someone else whose human dignity we can spit on. Very classy ...

bully.jpg

Now that we've made ourselves feel better, let's find someone else whose human dignity we can spit on. Very classy ...

bully.jpg
I'm not spitting on anyone's dignity. I've known plenty of people with disabilities (I used to make a living building assistive devices for amputees.) They aren't all the humorless lot you seem to imagine. I'm sure Tsimfuckis would get the joke if he were familiar with the Pye case.

Here's a link to his YouTube channel.

YouTube - TsimFuckus's Channel

Here's a quote.
" im just ur normal 16 year old guy doin wat he likes 2 do and if no1 dosnt like

that then FUCK YOU!!! im just gonna keep doin wat i love to do and that is makin ppl

laugh. "

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back