• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stanton Friedman Climate idiot

alan

Paranormal Novice
I just listened to the June show with Stanton Friedman.

Up till now i have listened respectfully to Friedman's work. However, when he suggested that the 11 year solar cycle is as responsible for climate change as co2, i was astounded.

and when he said that co2 from man made sources is not a big deal, that "trees need co2" is an argument against accepted research on climate change, or that "mother nature" is the driving force behind climate change, freidman's assertions are began to sound crazy.

thanks for the show, really really put the guy in perspective . now i know.

I would encourage you not to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Friedman's views on climate change may be contrary to many of his peers but his lifetime of work in the UFO field should not be dismissed on the weight of that one (completely unrelated) issue alone.

Well Freidman's universal respecto-meter went UP immensely in my book when I heard that podcast. So I guess Alan and I negated each other.

Back