• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stan Romanek's Alien Images

Lorenso

Paranormal Novice
There has been a lot of debate over whether Romanek's claims & evidence are genuine.

His photos and video are particularly interesting evidence. For those of us who are non-abductees and have never claimed to have seen a real-live alien, we can only look at these images technically to determined whether they are hoaxes or not.

What I don't understand is why I haven't heard from any abductee/contactee on the veracity of the images themselves. According to some investigators, there are people who meet face-to-face with these beings on a weekly basis. So I'm curious whether any of these experiencers have ever made an assessment of these images.

If you've seen the Greys up close, then can you tell us whether the alien peeking in the window looks like a "real" alien? How about the ones in the photographs he has? There should be a lot of people out there who KNOW what an alien is supposed to look like, so has anyone cried foul on these pictures because the aliens just don't look like that!?!

If it turns out that the Aliens actually do look just like they do in those images, then it would certainly help Stan's credibility, right?

Guess ya' haven't seen this, among other things.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Don't know how familiar with this subject you are but if ya' wanna' look into some of the better abduction cases rather than obvious charlatans like Romanek try Allagash, Pascagoula, Betty and Barney Hill, Kelly Cahill, and Travis Walton.

Thanks, I've seen a lot along those lines, but there remains the possibility (likelihood) that many of these contactees are both frauds and real experiencers.

It is still possible that one or more of his images is real! If they are not, then why hasn't anyone pointed it out, saying "I've seen aliens and they DON'T look like that!"

Thanks, I've seen a lot along those lines, but there remains the possibility (likelihood) that many of these contactees are both frauds and real experiencers.

It is still possible that one or more of his images is real! If they are not, then why hasn't anyone pointed it out, saying "I've seen aliens and they DON'T look like that!"

I'm going to guess that someone who actually has had an abduction experience, and Romanek clearly has not, might feel pretty disgusted by him and that is why they don't comment on his silly images. But anyway, we've all seen so many drawings and heard so many descriptions of these entities that we all know what they are supposed to look like. With that knowledge I could produce an image that might be roughly accurate but that wouldn't mean I've ever seen one.

I didn't know that Romanek had been completely debunked-- there are some videos of a UFO that he took near a park, and other people in the park also filmed the same UFO, so there was footage from two or more sources of the same event-- apparently his van was in the other person's video. That was probably the sighting that got him interested in publicizing himself.

I always thought that these original videos (that one and another he also filmed while driving) were pretty damn solid.

I've noticed on this forum that once someone reveals himself as a huxster, he loses ALL credibility. That may be a good approach to take, but just because someone has faked some things doesn't necessarily mean he's faked all of it!

As for whether his aliens look "real" or not, I can say for my part that they don't look quite like any aliens I've seen on TV or in drawings-- the eyes are smaller and the skin is different, but what do I know. Also, do aliens "really" blink? I thought some contactee would have jumped up and said, "I spend hours with aliens every week, and I've never seen one blink!" or something like that...

Thanks.

Back