• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

STAN ROMANEK- on ABC News “Primetime Outsiders Special”

Free episodes:

Okay - I have NOT seen the ABC "news" special (just seen enough on-line clips to make my skin crawl), and I know just a little bit about Stan's case.

I don't know if he is an all out fraud. I haven't looked into it enough to have an opinion.

It seems possible that he's had real experiences, but he's been dragged down by creepy promoters eager to exploit his case. If this is the case, it's enormously sad.

It seems possible that he's had real experiences, but he's been dragged down by creepy promoters eager to exploit his case. If this is the case, it's enormously sad.
I have even suspected that some of his experiences, if real, may be staged by a human agency that sees him as a convenient idiot for spreading nonsense and discrediting the field.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I have even suspected that some of his experiences, if real, may be staged by a human agency that sees him as a convenient idiot for spreading nonsense and discrediting the field.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

That is something that might be true. If it is, the implications are really grim.

Back