• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stalkiing the Herd Images:

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Stalking the Herd will contain a bunch of cool photographs. Not all of them will be graphic in-yer-face mute shots.
Here is one from the "Snippy" site circ Oct 1967 w/ Berle and Nelly Lewis and APROs Don and Alice Richmond.

Diane Arbus could've taken this shot!

740029_541879609233108_481032665_o.jpg

Where is the most informed place to view/read up on mutilations chris, how many human case's are there.
There are no informed *objective* sites... that's one of the reasons I'm writing Stalking the Herd. I am planning on setting up a webpage that (ideally) will be a clearinghouse site for *objective* information. I could use some help with this site set-up, btw...

As for "human" cases, I devote 1/2 a chapter on them in STH. They are rare and rarely publicized (if ever) and these crimes are perhaps among the most covered up incidents by law enforcement. Ask Don Ecker: he spent months (as an ex-cop) attempting to dig into this rather distasteful and horrific topic back in the late 80s. There have been a number of claims over the years, but none are well documented w/ corroboration, etc there are zero official "on-the-record" statements by investigating law enforcement officials, etc, with the exception of the 1988 Brazil case...

was that the tramp by the river, the brazil case, and what help do you need, case study info etc, can you not put don's arm up his back until he is persuaded to spill some case's.

Help? I would like to set-up a "Stalking the Herd" website that would be a clearinghouse for *objective* news and commentary regarding unexplained livestock death reports, theories, etc. Linda's Earthfiles site is good, but when it comes to the mutes, she is completely wedded to a narrow "it must be aliens" viewpoint. I envision a web presence much more open-minded, cutting edge and *objective.* I need help. Paracast forum member Ben Tupper stepped up to kindly help me with my "new" ourstrangeplanet.com website and the left me hanging w/ a half-baked, abortion. I'd like to avoid this scenario w/ a STH site. As to the Brazil case: it's known as the Girapiranga (sp?) case—I'm sure you've seen the gruesome autopsy photos, etc.

OK, we have the domain working (may not work for some of you till it propagates). Till it is developed, it'll point to Chris' existing site.

Back