• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, 11 years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

    Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

'Spring Cleaning' UPDATE

Free episodes:

Tyger

Administrator
Hi All - Since Gene has indicated he would like a 'spring cleaning' of the site - and is part of the reason I have been given the role I now have - I have a request:

Please let me know what threads you are aware of that need cleaning up. I have just cleaned up 'The Politics of Global Warming' thread. In that case it was a clean-up of a trolling problem.

Supply a link to the thread and what kind of clean-up I should be looking to do.

Many Thanks.
 
By trolling I take it you are referring to myself. However as who has paid for a lifetime membership both as a customer and a listener of twenty years. I will continue to state my opinion not just the ones you choose to like.
 
By trolling I take it you are referring to myself. However as who has paid for a lifetime membership both as a customer and a listener of twenty years. I will continue to state my opinion not just the ones you choose to like.

Good lord no, @Richard Hawkins. I was not referring to you. The thread I cleaned up was from back ten to twelve years ago and you were not involved. It was a masterclass in the old-timey 'flame wars' trolling of those halcyon Usenet days. Pretty ugly. You're a puppy dog when it comes to trolling. :) I am asking for suggestions for the very reason. I am not interested in deleting content on my own say-so and persnickety-ness.
 
Back
Top