• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Special Free Offers for Long-Term Paracast+ Subscriptions…

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Something I've mentioned on the show if you don't mentally tune out on those announcements:

If you sign up for a five-year or lifetime Paracast+ subscription, we'll give you a copy of the print version of "Behind the Paranormal," personally autographed by authors Paul and Ben Eno.

In addition, the lifetime subscription will include the original print edition of "Attack of the Rockoids," the sci-fi thriller I wrote with my son Grayson, and the eBook version of "Stalking the Tricksters," by Chris O'Brien.

If you are already have a weekly, monthly or annual subscription to Paracast+, you can cancel that subscription and subscribe to the longer package.

Supplies of the print books are strictly limited, so contact me before subscribing so I can hold onto your copy for you. I'll need a shipping address.

In short, we're working hard to convince you to subscribe!

To upgrade or change your membership, just go here:

Account Upgrades

Back