• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Paracast is coming soon to a radio station near you!

kipspritely

Skilled Investigator
I saw this on the home page and I gotta say: Congrats Gene! You do such hard work here, and I have never seen someone reply so quickly to listeners regarding forum posts.

Thanks again for all the hard work and here's to the Paracast on the Air soon!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Paracast is coming soon to a radio station near you!

I saw this on the home page and I gotta say: Congrats Gene! You do such hard work here, and I have never seen someone reply so quickly to listeners regarding forum posts.

Thanks again for all the hard work and here's to the Paracast on the Air soon!

Thanks for the kind wishes.

Now being syndicated is only a small part of expanding our reach. It gives us a potential, but we have to help the network persuade stations to carry my shows. That's where you listeners will help.

At the same time, know this:

1. Both The Paracast and The Tech Night Owl LIVE will still be available as a live stream or on-demand from our sites.

2. You will still be able to subscribe and download episodes via iTunes and other podcast aggregators and direct from our sites. That will not change.

3. We also hope to have an iPhone app, customized for the show, or one provided by the network.

This is just the beginning. I'll be rolling out more information soon. Thanks again for your support. :)

Awesome news guys!

I usually listen to the podcasts with Wunder Radio app on my iPhone. A customized one for the show sounds awesome too.

Hello Gene (and team) - this is my first (and possibly only!) post here after listening to your excellent show for the past year or so. I just wanted to add my thanks for such a thoroughly absorbing and technically well-produced programme that's miles ahead of its peers. To say you deserve proper syndication really does go without saying. Don't change a thing!

Peter
North West of England

Hello Gene (and team) - this is my first (and possibly only!) post here after listening to your excellent show for the past year or so. I just wanted to add my thanks for such a thoroughly absorbing and technically well-produced programme that's miles ahead of its peers. To say you deserve proper syndication really does go without saying. Don't change a thing!

Peter
North West of England

Thanks for listening Peter.

Great news..but my only fear is that once a third party is 'footing the bill' ..they will eventually put restrictions and 'new ideas' on the shows ..citing ratings, etc..and it will fundamentally change the open forum to discuss and review things..esp. on the PARACAST..it has happened before to other shows..i hope it does not happen to these.::)

Great news..but my only fear is that once a third party is 'footing the bill' ..they will eventually put restrictions and 'new ideas' on the shows ..citing ratings, etc..and it will fundamentally change the open forum to discuss and review things..esp. on the PARACAST..it has happened before to other shows..i hope it does not happen to these.::)

No, they are carrying the show, not funding it. The sole restrictions are the same as those on any broadcast station, which are imposed by the U.S. FCC. No "Explicit" episodes and so forth and so on.

No, they are carrying the show, not funding it. The sole restrictions are the same as those on any broadcast station, which are imposed by the U.S. FCC. No "Explicit" episodes and so forth and so on.

Guess time will tell if you guys will keep your underground style or be FCC sellouts :frown: ..WRU Dave

Guess time will tell if you guys will keep your underground style or be FCC sellouts :frown: ..WRU Dave

I don't see us doing anything the FCC is objecting to. We did have two "explicit" episodes a while ago, but the language could have been cut without really hurting content.

Back