• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sparks, Part II - The Empire Strikes Back

David Biedny said:
I'm sick as a dog at the moment, so it hurts when I laugh. :rolleyes:

Those are cute as heck. Next time we have Sparks on, I think I'm gonna have to get a bit nasty, though I suppose he'll still come across as a nice guy.

Personally, I don't buy the story, but I suspect our listeners already figured that out...

dB

To be perfectly serious (since I don't want to make David feel any worse than he already does), I think we asked important questions, but I don't know that an outright grilling would have brought paydirt.

After telling this story for a decade and a half or so, I also think that someone like Sparks, who seems to have a calm demeanor, could possibly ace a lie detector test if he was forced to do that.

However, armed with another list of questions, I suppose we could have him on again and see whether he walks out in disgust or lets us probe the story further.

David Biedny said:
Next time we have Sparks on, I think I'm gonna have to get a bit nasty, though I suppose he'll still come across as a nice guy.

Personally, I don't buy the story, but I suspect our listeners already figured that out...

dB

Can you clue us in on what additional information from Sparks interests you? If the prevailing opinion on the forums discounts his claims, and you don't believe him, either, what kinds of things are you hoping to learn?

Any chance of finding this friend who supposedly shared some of these alleged stories? What about the wife? Co-workers? Friends? Employers? That might make for an interesting show.

Just curious. If he comes on a third time, I'll be floored.

hopeful skeptic said:
Can you clue us in on what additional information from Sparks interests you? If the prevailing opinion on the forums discounts his claims, and you don't believe him, either, what kinds of things are you hoping to learn?

Any chance of finding this friend who supposedly shared some of these alleged stories? What about the wife? Co-workers? Friends? Employers? That might make for an interesting show.

Just curious. If he comes on a third time, I'll be floored.

If his ex-wife did have similar experiences, that would be reason to perhaps have her on. But since they have remained friends (at least according to Mr. Sparks), I wouldn't expect any information to contradict what he says.

Will we have him on? Depends if we can get interesting information or not. We have other guests in the pipeline, however, that we'll want to talk to first.

Gene Steinberg said:
If his ex-wife did have similar experiences, that would be reason to perhaps have her on. But since they have remained friends (at least according to Mr. Sparks), I wouldn't expect any information to contradict what he says.

Will we have him on? Depends if we can get interesting information or not. We have other guests in the pipeline, however, that we'll want to talk to first.

I like how he didn't stick around at the UFO Congress, because he didn't want to 'taint' his own impressions by listen to other people. Sounds more like guilt to me. Let's not stick around, and meet someone who might actually have something REAL to say.

No, no. Keep him coming back! I think he's lying through his teeth, but I also think you guys are getting somewhere, and he is being exposed.

You're definitely on the right track. With that "smell" question? Oh God, that was priceless! And, asking him why he got a divorce from his ex, and how he dealt with going to the bathroom? OH, MAN!!! You got him on that one, didn't you! What was it? Oh yeah, he had really good bladder control. Right, Sparks. That's it. Yeah. uh, huh. ;)

No, this is great...This is the Steinberg/Biedny strategy at play -

You won't get anywhere with grilling him and beating the truth out of him. With only two hours, and the motor-mouth on this guy, that won't work.

Stick to simple, logical questions, and let him expose himself.

He's starting to trip himself up.

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!

PS: One thing I'd agree with Sparks on, is calling YOU SIR!!!

Gene Steinberg said:

Gotcha. I'd still love to talk to a few folks close to him, though. I don't see enough of that vis-a-vis contactees anymore.

Gene Steinberg said:

According to Sparks she's "not allowed to talk about it" (so order the mighty reptilians!) so I doubt you'd get much out of her... unless Jim's making that up too.

And I liked your "transcripts" Tom, pure hilarity! :)

CapnG said:
According to Sparks she's "not allowed to talk about it" (so order the mighty reptilians!) so I doubt you'd get much out of her... unless Jim's making that up too.

And I liked your "transcripts" Tom, pure hilarity! :)

Hey, THANKS CapnG! :p :p :p

Gene Steinberg said:
To be perfectly serious (since I don't want to make David feel any worse than he already does), I think we asked important questions, but I don't know that an outright grilling would have brought paydirt.

After telling this story for a decade and a half or so, I also think that someone like Sparks, who seems to have a calm demeanor, could possibly ace a lie detector test if he was forced to do that.

However, armed with another list of questions, I suppose we could have him on again and see whether he walks out in disgust or lets us probe the story further.

All that is required is asking questions. No need to be nasty etc. I don't think you guys were ever un civil towards him, even after his appearance the first time. But maybe I'm a hard azz and don't know it.

David gets sick a lot it seems. 2nd or 3rd time in the past several months I think. Hope he feels better soon.

A.LeClair said:
David gets sick a lot it seems. 2nd or 3rd time in the past several months I think. Hope he feels better soon.

Yeah, this is the second bad one this winter. My health could definitely be better, thanks for the well wishes.

dB

Listening to Rob Fitzgerald reminds me of overhearing drunken teamsters on their break behind a theater on 53rd St - lots of boasting and bad grammar.

Just keep walking. . .

PS: Hopeful_skeptic's assessment was much more astute, I know, but I couldn't resist.
:)

great transcripts tom...

I was getting quit annoying when you guys would ask him a question, and he would GO OFF... he couldn't just answer the question.

That interview ruled though... never laughed so much. This guy really proves what can happen when you start believing your own lie.

Jim, did you ever have to go to the bathroom... "no I have a great bladder, but they took semen From my penis"... LOL. That will live with me forever.
Why did he create a 5 minute spiel, when he could just of just said, nope. Never took a piss on the ship... he had to go on and on about nothing.

This guy would definitely pass a polygraph. He is a professional Liar.
He knows how to win his audience... he is nice and sincere. He always talks about his conscience and unconscious, I would love to see him in a taped hypnosis session.

I bet almost All of his family and friends don't speak with him anymore. If they did, you would think they would help his cause a bit by talking about their relationship to Jim and their knowledge of his encounters.

His encounters are very cookie cutter, other than his Billy Meier time travelling 2 minutes back in time episode. Those are pretty special for only them that i am aware.

Does anyone know the history of alien abduction.... like, when was the first case of a Gray contact, or a reptilian contact?

Also could Jim be mistaking deja vu with his out of body takes? And why do they teach him for 6 odd years there useless alphabet, when they could have taught him this so called transportation system using laws of physics we don't understand.

in the spirit of tom's transcripts i will finish with this GEM...
"there is a reason for me telling you this, cause this is what makes, the whole this interesting, how you can occupy the same place at the same time and there are two yous standing there. Before I got pulled and there is a reason for me telling you this, it will make sense in a minute, I got off the sofa, I walked across the living room, I wanted to get something to drink and a snack out of the refrigerator in the kitchen, I got off the sofa and walked across the living room, we had a fish tank, an island type of walkthrough counter, and we had an aquarium on the counter, I stopped of a moment, looked at the fish[lol], went around the aquarium and the counter, walked into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door, the light came on[success] as it normally would, tinkered around the refrigerator, grabbed a bit of something to eat, ah ah and I drank a little soda, I put it back in the refrigerator and shut the door, walked back around through the living room and went back on the sofa, and again back into the position like I was telling you about, which my hand on my head and my elbow was on the sofa, I was turned sideways watching television, yadda yadda yadda there was a swirling thumping in my chest...., when i was abducted{aka jim fell asleep}, I was gone for 2 hours at least{aka, jim was asleep for 2 hours} and when they brought me back, they brought me back into the same place I left{aka jim was waking up, probably in the same place he went to bed}"

I actually think he probably has seizures, and gets sent into a dream state. this is probably where the rushing/swirling/whooshing he gets before he passes out comes from.

O ya, Jim will be on another radio show tuesday night. I'm not sure its proper to post another show here but I will post the link.

Recon said:
Does anyone know the history of alien abduction.... like, when was the first case of a Gray contact, or a reptilian contact?

The Betty and Barney Hill case, early 1960s.

A lot of researchers say it was Antonio Villas Boas in 1957. Some have questioned his claims, but the reasons are similar to those given by skeptics of the Hill abductions (ie, seeing/reading about similar experiences shortly before the abduction). Boas didn't report "greys" per se, but midgets in grey uniforms.

CapnG said:
The Betty and Barney Hill case, early 1960s.

First reported in media. There's cases that have come to light afterwards involving greys before 1961. Whether they are lies or stories tainted by suggestion I don't know.

There's a photo of a grey looking being reportedly taken well before the Hill case.
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=3

Then there are some cave drawing and sculptures of grey looking beings. Could just be a coincidence or just crappy art.

CapnG said:
Yes but he's asking specifically about abductions, not contacts or sightings .

I know, close enough though. I vaguely remember a report of missing time along with the pic, however that's probably just a rumor.

While I was trying to find the missing time info. I came upon a list of earlier possible abductions and/or contacts etc. Not sure how many greys are there, but just posting it while I have the link handy.
Alien Contact Cases - UFO Casebook Files

Recon said:
great transcripts tom...

I was getting quit annoying when you guys would ask him a question, and he would GO OFF... he couldn't just answer the question.

That interview ruled though... never laughed so much. This guy really proves what can happen when you start believing your own lie.

Jim, did you ever have to go to the bathroom... "no I have a great bladder, but they took semen From my penis"... LOL. That will live with me forever.
Why did he create a 5 minute spiel, when he could just of just said, nope. Never took a piss on the ship... he had to go on and on about nothing.

This guy would definitely pass a polygraph. He is a professional Liar.
He knows how to win his audience... he is nice and sincere. He always talks about his conscience and unconscious, I would love to see him in a taped hypnosis session.

I bet almost All of his family and friends don't speak with him anymore. If they did, you would think they would help his cause a bit by talking about their relationship to Jim and their knowledge of his encounters.

His encounters are very cookie cutter, other than his Billy Meier time travelling 2 minutes back in time episode. Those are pretty special for only them that i am aware.

Also could Jim be mistaking deja vu with his out of body takes? And why do they teach him for 6 odd years there useless alphabet, when they could have taught him this so called transportation system using laws of physics we don't understand.

I actually think he probably has seizures, and gets sent into a dream state. this is probably where the rushing/swirling/whooshing he gets before he passes out comes from.

O ya, Jim will be on another radio show tuesday night. I'm not sure its proper to post another show here but I will post the link.

This is never a problem, so long as it's not an overt attempt to promote someone else's broadcast. That they can do for themselves :)

Speaking of which, I don't know if I'll stay up to listen, but if anyone wants to let us know precisely what Jim talks about and whether he brings up anything new, feel free to post it here.

Recon said:

Thanks buddy!

That's crazier than my transcript post!

...Oh, wait...That's Sparks Actual testimony on TheParacast last sunday night...Wow. This guy needs a Lunestra.

tomlevine1 said:
Thanks buddy!

That's crazier than my transcript post!

...Oh, wait...That's Sparks Actual testimony on TheParacast last sunday night...Wow. This guy needs a Lunestra.

I'll take Ambien CR myself :)

Say, is it true people are known to sleepwalk with these drugs? Hmmm. Better hide my car keys.

Back