• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Something seems wrong? Admins?

Jimi

Skilled Investigator
I am not Jimi but I am somehow logged in as him. I don't even think I have an active account. I will try to sign out and see what happens. Just posting so admins are aware.

There is a forum glitch that does this sometimes, Gene has asked the forum software ppl about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Gene just seen this, please ignore my other message.

What a relief thought I was either losing my marbles or being deliberately hacked!

I'm not Walter Bosley but I'm logged in as him somehow. Overcoming the temptation to do something hilarious with this opportunity is taking a Herculean effort on my part, I'll have you know =D

Back