• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Something Intriguing For The UFO Buff

Free episodes:

Came across this recently and just wondered if this is merely "old hat" or something genuinely new to UFOdom, and what others thought about it.

Retired Aerospace Engineer Claims Photo of UFO is Real - UFO Case Files, UFO Sightings, UFOs, Aliens, UFO Pictures, alien photos, ufo videos
I'll just leave this here....

output_bvoHZt.gif

Last edited:
Apologies, I've updated the link above...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, extremely impressive work IMHO. Not just the animation of course, but rather the discovery of the original photo and the putting of the 2+2 together. Thank goodness for the dogged work of the few. Not to be too stereotyping, but if something, almost anything, is linked to exopolitics, it's most likely bunk.

The article in Jeff's original link states:

"There’s a little bit of a side story on the disk that landed on the aircraft carrier. Believe it or not, that original photograph was shown to me by Graham Bethune more than 15 years ago… And I held it in my hands. He allowed me to make a copy of it. It was on very think (sic) paper and on the flip side it said, U.S. Navy, top-secret, eyes only, 1955'."

Those aircraft (511 and 515) are Grumman Intruders or its later development, the Prowler. The Intruder didn't enter service until 1963, so not only alien visitation but time travel as well. :)

Back