• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Somebody Else is on the moon" book

Artyom

Paranormal Maven
Hi,
Don Ecker in one of the recent episodes brought up the lunar mystery topic and it has brought up my attention back to the topic. I've managed to find the somebody Else is a on The Moon book in .PDF format, obviously since the book is quite rare not s chance to find it in a Kindle format or iBooks store one -:). Here is the link to grab it for my Dropbox folder Dropbox - george_leonard__somebody else is on the moon op.pdf

Honestly, given the quality of the .PDF scan, it's really hard to make your own judgement on the claims made in the book -:(( I guess the only thing I can definitely agree with the author when he's telling that a specific crater has an ideal circle shape and that's it, the other claims....I can't say for sure...

Btw here is what the two-year old GRAIL mission on the moon has managed to bring us in terms of s better understanding of the moon geology Gravity maps reveal why the dark side of the Moon is covered in craters : Nature News & Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Artyom - I also have the pdf of this and can confirm the quality, it's been posted in the forum a while back too, but more interestingly, a few years back I was hearing of this book for the first time and one day I decided to browse a high street charity shop. In just a couple of mins I stumbled across a paperback copy of the book and I bought it for 50p or something!

Now, knowing how rare this book is these days, and the fact I found a copy pretty soon after first hearing of its existence, I really have a hard time putting it all down to chance. I am genuinely about 99% convinced that I was meant to find and buy that copy.

I'm afraid even with an original copy. the photos are too small and too grainy to make much out, although this was always recognised that one needs to inspect large format originals or exact copies etc. Don Ecker has covered several (I think it's more than one..) instances of people back in the day going straight to NASA to exercise their citizen's rights to have copies made or to see the originals. The run-around that NASA put in place to dissuade these guys was unbelievable. I believe they did eventually get to look at some pretty good stuff but they were not allowed copies or to remove any originals etc, basically they kept a tight on them....typical.

Hi,
Don Ecker in one of the recent episodes brought up the lunar mystery topic and it has brought up my attention back to the topic. I've managed to find the somebody Else is a on The Moon book in .PDF format, obviously since the book is quite rare not s chance to find it in a Kindle format or iBooks store one -:). Here is the link to grab it for my Dropbox folder Dropbox - george_leonard__somebody else is on the moon op.pdf

Honestly, given the quality of the .PDF scan, it's really hard to make your own judgement on the claims made in the book -:(( I guess the only thing I can definitely agree with the author when he's telling that a specific crater has an ideal circle shape and that's it, the other claims....I can't say for sure...

Btw here is what the two-year old GRAIL mission on the moon has managed to bring us in terms of s better understanding of the moon geology Gravity maps reveal why the dark side of the Moon is covered in craters : Nature News & Comment

Thank you. Much appreciated.

@Artyom - I also have the pdf of this and can confirm the quality, it's been posted in the forum a while back too, but more interestingly, a few years back I was hearing of this book for the first time and one day I decided to browse a high street charity shop. In just a couple of mins I stumbled across a paperback copy of the book and I bought it for 50p or something!

Now, knowing how rare this book is these days, and the fact I found a copy pretty soon after first hearing of its existence, I really have a hard time putting it all down to chance. I am genuinely about 99% convinced that I was meant to find and buy that copy.

I'm afraid even with an original copy. the photos are too small and too grainy to make much out, although this was always recognised that one needs to inspect large format originals or exact copies etc. Don Ecker has covered several (I think it's more than one..) instances of people back in the day going straight to NASA to exercise their citizen's rights to have copies made or to see the originals. The run-around that NASA put in place to dissuade these guys was unbelievable. I believe they did eventually get to look at some pretty good stuff but they were not allowed copies or to remove any originals etc, basically they kept a tight on them....typical.

Yes, Goggs, now I can remember the episode with Don telling the story about that two guys who had really hard time trying to get original materials from NASA folks. Actually that story makes me chuckle and wonder much more than this book. I've read first 35 pages and than skipped to the last chapter to see what conclusions he has to share. I mean without having high quality photos as you're reading the book it's really a guesswork. I don't suspect Leonard's sincerity but it's hard to take on faith such extraordinary claim she .

Yeah, indeed that was weird coincidence.

Btw, the next book I'm switching from this is from the mainstream science - The Interstellar Age: Inside the Forty-Year Voyager Mission https://www.amazon.com/dp/0525954325/?tag=rockoids-20
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0525954325/?tag=rockoids-20

If it's a good read be sure to tell the forum why because there are many space exploration fans here (the factual kind).

Not that anyone asked, but I find the idea of the moon as a generational ship very appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back