• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Some Hellos... Finally.

Free episodes:

PDC2k7

Paranormal Novice
Good afternoon everyone. I thought now would be a good time to finally stop lurking around the shadows of this forum and jump in.

First, I'm not an experiencer. I've never seen a Bigfoot, a ghost, nessie, aliens (space or otherwise), I am an atheist who can't bring himself to believe in any form of "higher power". In short, I'm pretty boring, and highly skeptical. With that said, I don't immediately discount what others have experienced either. I think that things in the 'strangeness' of the universe happen all the time, and our understanding of it all is what's lagging behind. *yawn* I know. I've read so much from many of you that I know more about you than you me, so I wanted to at least greet you all, and let Gene know that no matter how things shake out with the co-host, I've been here as a listener and forum reader, and I will remain so, as long as he (with the help of the new co-host, and posters) keeps this ship afloat.<O:p</O:p
<O:p
See ya around.<O:p

P

Good afternoon everyone. I thought now would be a good time to finally stop lurking around the shadows of this forum and jump in.

First, I'm not an experience. I've never seen a Bigfoot, a ghost, nessie, aliens (space or otherwise), I am an atheist who can't bring himself to believe in any form of "higher power". In short, I'm pretty boring, and highly skeptical. With that said, I don't immediately discount what others have experienced either. I think that things in the 'strangeness' of the universe happen all the time, and our understanding of it all is what's lagging behind. *yawn* I know.
<O:p</O:p
I've read so much from many of you that I know more about you than you me, so I wanted to at least greet you all, and let Gene know that no matter how things shake out with the co-host, I've been here as a listener and forum reader, and I will remain so, as long as he (with the help of the new co-host, and posters) keeps this ship afloat.<O:p</O:p
See ya around.<O:p

P

Hi and welcome, hope you stick around. :)

Back