• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Solar System Shift, an explination for changes on Earth?

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
So there is no doubt that our planet is going through changes, I think this is some thing we can all agree on.

The question is why? .. here is an interesting take on it.

Definitely an interesting take on the subject, whether he is correct or not, only time will tell. I have noticed a few of the things mentioned in the video, including the strange clouds and the overwhelming brightness of Venus.

Definitely an interesting take on the subject, whether he is correct or not, only time will tell. I have noticed a few of the things mentioned in the video, including the strange clouds and the overwhelming brightness of Venus.

Yeah I have seen the luminescent clouds he is talking about.

Going to keep a close eye on his videos as he seems to be straight up and not a bat shit nutter.

i'm not going to claim that i comprehend everything that is pointed out in these files nor as to their validity but i post two docs about an apparent connection between solar activity and earthquakes, it seems that the two reports profiled can be had for about $ 40 each ( that comes out to about $5/page for the simpson report)from harvard. anyone want to start a kitty?

Attachments

• 29-Bijan%20150612.pdf
    371.8 KB · Views: 0
  • NS20122800001_38791957.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back