• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Soaked In Bleach" - New Movie On The Murder Of Kurt Cobain, Not Suicide!

BoyintheMachine

Paranormal Maven

The trailer looks amazing! The actress playing Courtney looks just like how she did back in the 90s. Hopefully this movie will blow the lid off of this conspiracy once and for all.

A little about me, I was a huge Nirvana fan. I did not believe that Kurt was murdered. At first I accepted that he killed himself because I had believed the lies spread by the media. I actually remember when P.I. Tom Grant came forward. I was so mad at him and thought he was out to make a quick buck. It wasn't until months later toward the end of 1995 that I finally gave him a chance and started to look at his evidence. It was enough to make me question what actually took place. By 1996 I fully accepted that Kurt was murdered. The evidence, though circumstantial, is so great that it's almost insane to deny it at this point. I have created a time line concerning all of the strange things that occurred in the days before Kurt disappeared from rehab, the events that happened while he was missing, and the events that occurred after his body was found. I've received a lot of praise for my timeline, even though I'm sure it still contains grammatical errors and misspellings. However, the point of my timeline is not for me to toot my own horn but to help educate the public. I believe that the time line does a good job of showing how easily Kurt could have been murdered and how we the public were so easily fooled and hoodwinked by Courtney Love and those acting to protect her. You can read my timeline at the below link.

The Demoniacal: Kurt Cobain Death Timeline

Last edited:
You may remember that the Kurt Cobain death case was recently reopened and then slammed back shut because the SPD wanted to prepare for the 20th anniversary of Kurt's death. In the video below, the official spokesperson for the SPD pretty much admits that Kurt Cobain was murdered. However, he's too stupid to realize he just admitted it with the language he used. Tom Grant tears him a new one.

I need to go ahead and state that the reason why Kurt has not received justice after 20 years is because the SPD has actively acted to protect Courtney at all cost. I think I figured out the reason and perhaps I was the first person to do so. You see, Courtney admitted she was working with a detective (Det. Terry) in order to get drug dealers busted. She was doing this even though she was a vapid junkie. If this is true then this would make Courtney a CI (criminal informant). The police protect their CIs at all costs. We have the SPD who never investigated Courtney when she filed 2 (TWO) false police reports. We have the SPD who didn't investigate her when she admitted she drugged an unconscious Kurt Cobain and against his will at that. We have the SPD who censored the police report by actually blacking out the official hard copy of the report where Courtney admitted to drugging Kurt. So this is not just a case of stupid people making mistakes and refusing to correct mistakes. There is an organized effort to protect Courtney Love. Courtney Love even claims Sgt. Cameron told her to destroy evidence (a note she claims was a suicide note) because it would not look good on her. She admits she burned the note. Something is majorly wrong with the SPD. This case needs to be reopened pronto.

I am completely unfamiliar with this conspiracy theory.

What is the basic thesis? Why, basically, did Love kill Cobain?

She gave him a hot-shot and then staged the shotgun suicide?

There may be something to this, but they lost big points for me by using celebrity pathologist Cyril Wecht. He's been involved in a number of sensational high-profile forensic cases for a buck, including the Ray Santilli Alien Autospy film:
"I'm not going to say it is from a distant planet - what planet , I don't know, but I cannot say that it is a member of the human race as you and I know the human race.
It doesn't seem to me that somebody has put together a gigantic spoof here. If they have, boy they're wasting their time engaging in some small rip-off like this, they should be in Hollywood making some fantastic films with Stephen Spielberg, or something."

Dr. Cyril Wecht Roswell Data 1

His testimony in my opinion, including is a big negative to this case.

I am completely unfamiliar with this conspiracy theory.

What is the basic thesis? Why, basically, did Love kill Cobain?

She gave him a hot-shot and then staged the shotgun suicide?

Read my timeline in the opening post. The basic thesis is this:

1. Kurt wanted a divorce because Courtney was cheating on him. Courtney's father, Hank Harrison, claims that she was cheating on him with Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins. (3 weeks after Kurt's death Courtney began openly seeing Billy Corgan and bragged about their lovemaking.)

2. Kurt called his attorney, Rosemary Carroll, and told her he wanted a divorce. Kurt told her to draw up a new will excluding Courtney Love.

3. Courtney Love calls up Rosemary Carroll and asks her to find her "the meanest, most vicious divorce attorney" she could find. Courtney asked Rosemary Carroll if it was possible for her to get out of the prenup she had with Kurt. Rosemary told her that it was not possible. We don't know the stipulations of the prenup but we can safely assume that if Courtney was trying to get out of the prenup that it didn't favor her. Most likely if the divorce was finalized that Courtney would have walked away with little to nothing of Kurt's wealth.

4. Before the divorce and new will is finalized Kurt "killed himself". The murder theory claims that Courtney Love hired a hit man to kill Kurt Cobain and stage it as a suicide so that she could get all of his money. The SPD bungled the investigation and are now actively acting to protect both Courtney Love and their own careers and reputations.

This is the very basic premise of the murder theory. Read my timeline in the opening post for much further detailed information.

Last edited:
There may be something to this, but they lost big points for me by using celebrity pathologist Cyril Wecht. He's been involved in a number of sensational high-profile forensic cases for a buck, including the Ray Santilli Alien Autospy film:
"I'm not going to say it is from a distant planet - what planet , I don't know, but I cannot say that it is a member of the human race as you and I know the human race.
It doesn't seem to me that somebody has put together a gigantic spoof here. If they have, boy they're wasting their time engaging in some small rip-off like this, they should be in Hollywood making some fantastic films with Stephen Spielberg, or something."

Dr. Cyril Wecht Roswell Data 1

His testimony in my opinion, including is a big negative to this case.

Dr. Cyril Wecht is a very prestigious pathologist. You should check out his stuff on the JFK assassination. His involvement with the Alien Autopsy hoax is bothersome but at least he never publicly stated that the creature was an alien. His words were chosen well.

Dr. Cyril Wecht has become a last authority figure people are turning to when cases are being covered up. For example, he was hired by a paper to investigate the JonBenet Ramsey murder. He concluded that she died accidentally during a "sex game" with a male in the house and there were only two males in the house to pick from, the Father and the Brother. Wecht believed the scene was then staged by the family.

Dr. Cyril Wecht also is now currently involved in the investigation of Brittany Murphey and her husband Simon Monjack's death. Brittany's father and Simon's mother both believe their children were murdered via being slowly poisoned. Brittany's father paid to have hair samples from Brittany and Simon tested. The results were that both samples contained extremely high levels of metals, the kind associated with insecticide and rodent poison. Debunkers in the media tried to make the parents look like they were crazy and claimed the high metals came from hair dye that Brittany used. Wecht replied with (paraphrased), "Did Simon use the exact same hair dye that Brittany used?" According to Wecht, it's impossible to rule out murder at this point. Brittany's mother Sharon opposes the new investigation and does not believe her daughter was murdered. However, it should be noted that if Brittany and her husband were murdered than Sharon would be the prime suspect as she was living with them at the time they got sick and died. I believe what we have here is a case of "Munchausen by Proxy", where the mother possibly poisoned her daughter and her son-in-law in order to "nurse them back to health" so that they would become closer and would let her stay there. However, it's also possible that this was done for profit as Sharon reportedly got everything after Brittany and Simon died.

Last edited:
This is the very basic premise of the murder theory.

Thank you for the summary. I had never heard of this.

There are 100 weird things I enjoy investigating like UFOs, high finance, cryptids, etc. but I simply cannot read about them all.

This is why I dig this Paracast forum; courteous, knowledgeable people willing to help others get up to speed on a huge variety of interesting topics.

Thanks man!

New Evidence Reveals Seattle Police Department Has Indeed Been Covering Up Evidence.

Kurt had in his wallet at the time of death a note that he wrote that called Courtney a bitch and referenced her whoring around. This note contradicts the official "suicide note" where Courtney is called a "goddess". The SPD kept this note secret for 20 years, even though they closed the case and claimed it was a suicide. There was no reason for them not to have released this in 1994. Again, the SPD is acting to protect Courtney Love and to protect their own careers and reputation. They will lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and now suppress evidence.

Kurt Cobain handwritten death-scene note, made public after 20 years, mocks marriage vows to Courtney Love - CBS News

The official "suicide note" is believed by murder proponents to have been a rough draft of a retirement letter Kurt was writing to his fans to explain why he was breaking up Nirvana. We believe that Courtney took this note and added lines of information to turn it into a suicide note. Rosemary Carroll found a piece of paper that fell out of Courtney's backpack that appeared to be a forgery practice sheet. It should also be said that if Courtney got her way that nobody would have had a copy of the suicide note as she did not want it to be released and even though she read from it at Kurt's memorial service. In fact, Tom Grant had to trick Courtney into releasing it. That's the only reason the suicide note is in the public domain.

But you see this is even more complex than you think. Courtney claims there is a secret second suicide note! I kid you not! She claims that Kurt wrote her a secret second suicide note and put it under her pillow before killing himself. This secret second suicide note was never entered into evidence. Courtney claims she showed it to Sgt. Cameron yet he didn't add it into evidence. Why? Perhaps it's because Courtney admits the note says stuff about Kurt wanting to leave her. Maybe that's why Sgt. Cameron decided not to enter it in evidence because it would contradict the official suicide note. Because let's face it. The desire to kill one's self and get a divorce are usually not compatible. Kurt could do one or the other but would most likely not want both simultaneously. I can not stress how important it is for the public to realize that the Seattle Police Department has gone to great lengths, even bending over backward, to protect Courtney Love. So the major obstacle in getting justice for Kurt is the SPD itself.

Please read my time line at the link in the opening post. I'm pretty sure readers will be blown away with information they weren't aware of. All of this material is out in the open. The SPD is just hoping and praying the public won't wake up and realize they have been actively lying to them for 20 years now.

Thanks for the post. It's sad how Kurt died. I was watching a YouTube video tonight with Courtney in it (Fuse interview) and I found it degrading of her answer to the question how Kurt was around the house, reply he was a pig. Also she mentioned Kurt was worth 38 million when he died but she say she doesn't know we're that went. Things just don't add up in this case. Waiting 20 years to release this note is prime example among many as you have pointed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the post. It's sad how Kurt died. I was watching a YouTube video tonight with Courtney in it (Fuse interview) and I found it degrading of her answer to the question how Kurt was around the house, reply he was a pig. Also she mentioned Kurt was worth 38 million when he died but she say she doesn't know we're that went. Things just don't add up in this case. Waiting 20 years to release this note is prime example among many as you have pointed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In an interview years ago Courtney was asked what Kurt would be doing today if he were alive and she replied that he would be either gay or hooked up with a fat chick. I kid you not. She has put him down several times in interviews and then still tries to fool the world into thinking they were this "Grunge Romeo & Juliet". The truth is that Kurt wanted a divorce.

Update on the note....

Courtney Love is now claiming that she wrote the note that was found in Kurt's wallet and that it was a joke. Regardless if Courtney is telling the truth or not, the fact that the SPD sat on the note for 20 years is proof of their incompetency. The fact that they waited one month after Kurt's death to finally have the shotgun tested for prints, the fact that they dumped the root beer can's contents out before testing it, the fact that officers at the seen lied to the media and said that it was a definite suicide as Kurt took out his wallet and ID card so his body could be identified when in reality it was the first officers on the scene who did that, the fact that Sgt. Cameron, the lead investigator on the case, lied and said no Polaroid pictures were taken of the scene when in reality 23 Polaroids were taken, the fact that Sgt. Cameron lied and said it was an obvious suicide because Kurt barricaded himself in the greenhouse and used a stool to block the door when in reality the stool was located near the balcony doors and not the entrance doors and the locks on the entrance doors where the "push lock" kind, meaning that anyone can simply push the lock and close the door behind them, the fact that the SPD waited 20 years to even develop the official crime scene photos, the fact that Courtney Love admits that Sgt. Cameron told her to destroy evidence and didn't even take evidence into custody when it was brought to his attention, is all proof of the incompetency of the Seattle Police Department and gives good reason why they continue to lie to this very day in order to protect Courtney Love and to protect their own careers and reputations.

628x471.jpg

This is Det. Mike Ciesynski, the official spokesperson for the Seattle Police Department. In a recent email he stated that according to his sources in the entertainment industry, the movie "Soaked In Bleach" (trailer in opening post) wouldn't be distributed.

"I do not believe the movie will be distributed based on what I was told from people in the industry. Cheers"

People, this is the nerve of the SPD. Instead of just saying, "no comment" they respond with this crap. Not only is he dead wrong but his career and reputation will be destroyed when the truth comes out.

To read P.I. Tom Grant's response to Det. Mike Ciesynski, click the link below.

Update - May 2014

Last edited:

This is Michael "Cali" DeWitt. Michael was Courtney Love's ex-boyfriend whom she hired as the male nanny. According to P.I. Tom Grant, this is the co-conspirator in the murder of Kurt Cobain. Michael lived at the Seattle home. Both Tom Grant and Rosemary Carroll (Kurt & Courtney's entertainment attorney and godmother of Frances), believed that Michael knew that Kurt was dead prior to his body being officially discovered. They believe this because of a disingenuous note Michael left on the foot of the stairs at the Seattle home, in between searches of the home, indicating that Kurt was somewhere in the house. The note was placed on April 7, 1994, in between searchers that P.I. Tom Grant and Dylan Carlson (Kurt's best friend) made of the house. The note reads as follows:

"Kurt - I can't believe you managed to be in this house without me noticing. You're a (bleep) for not calling Courtney & at least letting her know you're o.k. She's in a lot of pain kurt and this morning she had another "accident" & now she's in the hospital. She's your wife and she loves you & you have a child together. Get it together to at least tell her you're o.k. Or she is going to die. It's not fair man. Do something now!"

Remember, Michael was living at the home. This letter is so fake it's ridiculous. For one, the ME lists the day of Kurt's death as April 5, 1994. So there's no way that Michael could have encountered Kurt. So Michael would have had to have found some "sign" that Kurt was in the home. This makes no sense that for 5 days Michael finds nothing and now only when the house is being searched and in-between searches, does he decide to leave a note for "Kurt" to tell him to contact Courtney. In reality, Michael is trying to get people to realize that Kurt is there at the house. Why is he doing this? Well, I can tell you but it's a bit complex. Here goes. Courtney convinced the police that Kurt was elsewhere. She had the police thinking that Kurt was staying at drug dealers' homes, different hotels, and at the second property they owned. So when it comes time to have the body found they need to "bring him back" to the home. Michael's note establishes that Kurt is now at the home. This way when the body is found there is no alarm bells in people's minds as to how he could have got there when Courtney was saying he was everywhere but home. But you see, it even gets better than this! Michael leaves the note on the stairs and then flies out to California to be with Courtney. Courtney claims that Michael is too scared to stay at the house by himself. The very next day Kurt's body was discovered. But there's more to understand.

On April 5, 1994, the same day that Kurt Cobain was believed to have died, Courtney calls electricians to have them specifically work on the greenhouse. (Remember, this is where Kurt's body was. She just happens to hire electricians to work on the one place where Kurt's body is located.)

On April 6, 1994, the electricians show up and do a preliminary search of the property. Later that night, Courtney calls them to have them start ASAP.

On April 7, 1994, Michael DeWitt leaves the fake note on the stairs. He then boards a plane and leaves Seattle in order to be with Courtney in California. Courtney claims he's too scared to stay in the house by himself.

On April 8, 1994, Kurt's body was discovered at circa 8:40 AM by the electricians.

Read this above brief time line until it sinks in and until that little light bulb goes off over your head. Michael and Courtney knew that Kurt was dead in the greenhouse. Michael leaves Seattle the day before Kurt's body was found because Courtney told him the electricians would come in the morning and discover Kurt's body. Remember, she specifically hired the electricians to work on the greenhouse!

One more thing, after Kurt died Courtney paid Michael $30 grand to allegedly attend a Scientology center in Oklahoma. She is recorded admitting this. Courtney and Michael then went their separate ways and to the best of my knowledge have never had any contact since. So now the questions is, was the $30 grand really for a Scientology center in Oklahoma or was it for something else?....perhaps hush money?....perhaps a hit man's fee?

Last edited:
I have to admit when I first heard this theory years ago I wrote it off because mainstream media called it a "conspiracy theory" and implied it was just some guy out there trying to get publicity. After reading these links and realizing how connected the guy was to the incident I have to say it has really opened my eyes. It just goes to show me how much the media can change how a story is told based on what adjectives they use to describe it ("conspiracy theory" being the popular go to statement).

I have to admit when I first heard this theory years ago I wrote it off because mainstream media called it a "conspiracy theory" and implied it was just some guy out there trying to get publicity. After reading these links and realizing how connected the guy was to the incident I have to say it has really opened my eyes. It just goes to show me how much the media can change how a story is told based on what adjectives they use to describe it ("conspiracy theory" being the popular go to statement).

You are right and the media tries to fool us into thinking this scenario is outlandish. However, if we take away the celebrity aspect here and just have it be about two regular, non-celebrities then nobody would find it outlandish that a woman hired a hit man to kill her husband so she could get his money. Ater all, this scenario is not new and killing someone over money is one of the oldest and most common motivations for murder.

Tom Grant really deserves all the credit. For 20 years the media has torn this guy up and questioned his every move while accusing him of trying to get rich off of Kurt's death. Meanwhile, Courtney Love, who did get rich off of Kurt's death, gets no scrutiny with no journalists asking her the tough questions. In fact, when Courtney gives interviews it's a part of the agreement that she can't be asked about Kurt's death and some times can't be asked about Kurt period. If they refuse, she won't do the interview. Most don't refuse and so this further sends the signal that somehow this subject is so absurd that even media doesn't want to discuss it.

Last edited:
gun.gif

This is the shotgun that killed Kurt. The Seattle Police Department waited one month after Kurt's death to have it tested for prints. This is how inept and incompetent they are. When the results came back there were no legible prints found.

The gun should have had prints from three people, Kurt Cobain, Dylan Carlson (Kurt's best friend), and the shop owner they bought the gun from, as all three men handled it shortly before Kurt died. Kurt's prints should have definitely been on it as he allegedly killed himself with it. Even if the death scene was staged and the gun was merely placed in his hand and he was made to fire it, his prints should have still been on the gun. However, no legible prints were found. The Seattle Police Department claims that Kurt wiped the prints off himself when the gun recoiled upon firing. We, the murder theory supporters, do not believe this to be true. We don't even believe the killer wiped the gun. We believe the Seattle Police Department either accidentally or purposefully wiped the gun when they had it in their possession for a month while not sending it to be tested for prints.

Additionally, the shotgun shells and the pen Kurt allegedly used to write the suicide note with also had no prints recovered. There is no excuse why the shells didn't have any prints. Did Kurt were gloves when he loaded the gun?

Why was the gun fully loaded if Kurt was simply going to kill himself? According to the SPD, Kurt specifically fully loaded the gun right before he killed himself. They conclude this because a bag of ammo was found at the scene and the shotgun was fully loaded, minus one shot. However, does this make sense? If you are going to kill yourself why would you need to fully load the shotgun? We believe the gun was already fully loaded some time prior and that it was loaded for protection. Dylan Carlson specifically stated that Kurt bought the gun for protection as he feared people coming onto his property. (There were no fences at the property and anybody could just walk up to the house.) We believe the person who staged the death scene goofed up by placing the bag of ammo there. This is but one of many clues indicating the death scene was staged.

The shotgun no longer exists. It was destroyed per Courtney Love's wish. In fact, Courtney has destroyed almost all of the evidence.

Last edited:
Back