• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So Wait...HOW Do You Get The UFO Magazine Special?

valiens

Skilled Investigator
Someone needs to tell Bill Birnes that giving people 8 thousand options in a radio ad for a special deal makes the listener tune out. It sounds like a jumbled mess.

valiens said:
Someone needs to tell Bill Birnes that giving people 8 thousand options in a radio ad for a special deal makes the listener tune out. It sounds like a jumbled mess.

Maybe they feel that anyone who can figure out the ordering scheme deserves the discount :D

That's funny but it's probably true. He doesn't really want to give a discount, just get the words "UFO Magazine" out there. :)

lol....not to knock the show in any way, because i know it costs money to do things like the paracast....

but that advertisement makes me wanna pull my hair out

Frootloop said:
The adverts are part of the show..... how else would most of us know that Gene "loves radio" ;)

And eats chocolate, Indian food, Chinese food, Israeli food, but doesn't eat steaks very often. I have a thing against $200 bills for a family of two, without drinks.

Gene Steinberg said:
Frootloop said:
The adverts are part of the show..... how else would most of us know that Gene "loves radio" ;)

And eats chocolate, Indian food, Chinese food, Israeli food, but doesn't eat steaks very often. I have a thing against $200 bills for a family of two, without drinks.

well, can you imagine life without chocolate?!

You need to come to the UK and try out a deep fried, battered Mars bar :D it forms part of a healthy diet as it contains your Candy food group, your Batter food group and if you order fries with it, your vegetable food group too!

bleugh :(

Frootloop said:
Gene Steinberg said:
Frootloop said:

You need to come to the UK and try out a deep fried, battered Mars bar :D it forms part of a healthy diet as it contains your Candy food group, your Batter food group and if you order fries with it, your vegetable food group too!

I'd love to come to the UK. BTW: My son is in Spain now, for a semester as an "exchange" student or whatever. His minor is Spanish (majors are Journalism and Political Science). No, he's not a professional student :D

cmbezln said:
lol....not to knock the show in any way, because i know it costs money to do things like the paracast....

Agreed.

God bless Bill though.;)

cmbezln said:

Then you'd look like Bill Birnes :D

Gene Steinberg said:
Frootloop said:
Gene Steinberg said:
Frootloop said:

I'd love to come to the UK. BTW: My son is in Spain now, for a semester as an "exchange" student or whatever. His minor is Spanish (majors are Journalism and Political Science). No, he's not a professional student :D

If your son is an exchange student, doesnt that mean that you should have had a spainish student come and stay with you or something? Take a look around, maybe theres one there that you havent noticed lol.

The closest ive been to Spain so far is Ibiza. Somehow recently, I have become pretty good at picking vacation destinations that feature a persistant rain pattern..... on that note, im surprised that the UK and Ireland are not completely submerged by now :rolleyes:

Frootloop said:
Gene Steinberg said:
Frootloop said:
Gene Steinberg said:
Frootloop said:

If your son is an exchange student, doesnt that mean that you should have had a spainish student come and stay with you or something? Take a look around, maybe theres one there that you havent noticed lol.

The closest ive been to Spain so far is Ibiza. Somehow recently, I have become pretty good at picking vacation destinations that feature a persistant rain pattern..... on that note, im surprised that the UK and Ireland are not completely submerged by now :rolleyes:

Didn't quite work that way. Nobody here but the grays. :D

He's in Alicante, by the way.

Back