• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So True

michelinman

Paranormal Novice
Hey, I'm pretty new to the forum but I've been listening to the Paracast since the start.
I'm 14 and I've been deep in the UFO's/CryptoZ/Conspiracies field since like 8 or something.
Too be honest I think I'm best to comment on this, being a teenager and I know exactly why their not interested.

We have been brought up to ridicule UFOs, their the kind of thing that are regarded as just in movies.
Most kids don't read books so they just define UFO's as what they see in movies-which most of the time is over exaggerated. Even the teacher at my school take the piss when they find out what I'm interested.
Nowadays, everybodies to afraid to be different or stand out from the crowd

This may not be very interesting but thought I'd do my first Post!

Back