• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So how come ...

They just don't think it's the work of intelligent beings. An indigenous civilization on Mars has long been considered impossible and beings from an extrasolar world would have better things to build.;) Basically none of the so-called artifacts--face, pyramid etc--were ever convincing enough to warrant a special study.

They just don't think it's the work of intelligent beings. An indigenous civilization on Mars has long been considered impossible and beings from an extrasolar world would have better things to build.;) Basically none of the so-called artifacts--face, pyramid etc--were ever convincing enough to warrant a special study.
Just what this forum member said.... the cost of sending a probe with a lander to Mars is kind of astronomically (no pun intended) expensive and even if they get it there the chances of losing it in those final seconds of the landing are in fact quite high so honestly space programs are not going to chase what they see are fanciful whims just to prove a bunch of internet armchair theorists like ourselves wrong or right :) ...
Now if we could citizen fund a lander at these places and then were told no you are not allowed to then I would maybe start thinking there is maybe some thing to hide.

... space programs are not going to chase what they see are fanciful whims ...
"Fanciful whims" is someone's opinion. Plenty of taxpayers, who fund these trips to Mars, have very different opinions. To me, that rectangular monolith appears to have a very high chance of being of artificial origin. I say go have a look.

-- Squirrel

to be honest, there are always interesting stuff out there.
I just looked this youtube video, of mars photos, claiming there was something there.

I was not impressed - but have to say some images would ask for further investigation.

Well, maybe this new Chinese Mars rover will bring something fundametal ?

"Fanciful whims" is someone's opinion. Plenty of taxpayers, who fund these trips to Mars, have very different opinions. To me, that rectangular monolith appears to have a very high chance of being of artificial origin. I say go have a look.

-- Squirrel
Well go convince NASA or ESA or The Russian program... maybe better luck with the CCP space program to go take a look.

It's fake. All the space missions are fake, especially the Mars ones.

You guys make me laugh, always worth the lols with the .. IT IS ALL FAKE .. crowed around.

Back