• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Snoory for president?

Free episodes:

Oh, man, I had avoided even looking at this thread until now...

You folks are fuuuuunny.

Sec. of the Treasury: Bruce Goldberg, he can find out how the stock market will be performing in the future, and fix all our fiscal problems. In fact, why is this guy even selling books? He should be a gazillionaire, what with his ability to communicate with the fut... oh, fuck it. I can 't keep typing that nonsense.

An then there's John Lear as head of the FAA.

And Jeff Ritzmann as Chief of Rock and Roll.

And Gene as Director of Communications of the Blue House. Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that Snoory's first action as PrezNit was to repaint the WH as the BH. Claimed that the Angels told him to do it. That's what Mr. Steinberg said in his daily address to the nation. I heard it on Goldberg's special ElectroDudeMatic™ Radio.

Oh, and I almost forgot - Boyd Bushman as Sec. of Technology and Peanut Butter.

OK, I can't resist - Korff as the creepy guy who scampers around the basement of the Blue House, endlessly seeking fresh turkey livers, for reasons completely (and thankfully) unknown.

Back