• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Snoory for president?

Free episodes:

"And here's the Oval office, President Noory. And here's your chair, Mr President. And here are the launch codes for America's nuclear arsenal."

:(
(You Americans. You so scaaaary!)

Scene: sNoory's first press conference as Prez:

Reporter: Mr. President what are you going to do about the Mid-East crisis?

sNoory: Was it an angel?

Reporters look at each other. WTF?

sNoory: Please say hello to my Secretary of State Sylvia Brown.....

Entire press corp fall asleep.

WND asked Noory how he could be a serious candidate for president when Coast to Coast has been known for its emphasis on UFOs, ancient Egypt, and the supernatural.

"I believe 2012 will be the beginning of a new age, an age of enlightenment," Noory answered.

Worker in the Light: Unlock Your Five Senses and Liberate Your Limitless Potential
Review from Amazon.com
"If only I could give it 0 stars"
April 12, 2007
By K. Dion "Mr. Crowley's apprentice"
(San Francisco, CA, USA)

Case closed.

Paranormal Packrat said:
"I believe 2012 will be the beginning of a new age, an age of enlightenment," Noory answered.

:eek: I believe, er think, he's a dumbfounded dipshit.

So wait: the age of enlightenment will be ushered in by a Noory presidency?

Gene, can we get some flatulence sound effects for the board on threads like this?

valiens said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

:eek: I believe, er think, he's a dumbfounded dipshit.

So wait: the age of enlightenment will be ushered in by a Noory presidency?

Gene, can we get some flatulence sound effects for the board on threads like this?

Some things don't require emphasis :D

"In every city on my book tour through last year, audiences told me they are crying out for major change in Washington D.C.," Noory said.

In 2006, Noory co-authored his first book with William J. Birnes, entitled "Worker in the Light: Unlock Your Five Senses and Liberate Your Limitless Potential."

Coast to Coast AM has the largest nighttime radio audience in the United States, reaching an estimated 3 to 5 million Americans seven days a week on AM radio.

Oh wow, congrats, George! With all those listeners and a book tour, Worker In The Light must have shot to the top of the NY Times best-seller list. It's curious that they didn't mention that in this article.

The worst part would be that NASA would be placed under the direction of the new Science Czar, Richard C. Hoagland.

-todd.

Back