• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Siberian Ufo Footage

the observer

Paranormal Novice
I have just watched an International Ufo Congress DVD from 2003 - "Top Ufo Data From Russia" with speaker Dr. Valery Uvarov.
At the beginning of the lecture he presents a short video taken in Siberia where a group of young people have captured a ufo on tape that resembles the letter U or A turned on its side and flying with the two points to the left in the picture.

The craft are completely covered with smaller bright lights that is illuminating the whole object and the colours are constantly changing from orange to green and violet, it is flying between the trees and into what seems to be a clearing in the hill and disappear.

Dr. Valery Uvarov do not reveal any further details about this footage, so I would like to know more about this case and wonder if someone have any information regarding this incident.

Here are some still images of this strange craft:

vlcsnap-12806.jpgvlcsnap-14133.jpgvlcsnap-11696.jpgvlcsnap-13858.jpgvlcsnap-14053.jpgcahillalien.jpg51R4J3MNG1L._SL210_.jpgSexBot.jpgmoses-ufo.jpg
pencil.png
pencil.png

Yeah, well there's not much you can say from just looking at these photos. Could be anything. Top UFO data from Russia? Uh... I'm not trying to disparage the source, but I think there needs to be something more compelling than this.

I am not interested in someones opinion, I posted because I wanted some concrete and serious information about this footage.

I contacted ufo researcher and author Paul Stonehill and he gave me the following information:

Mikhail Gershtein (Russia`s foremost ufo researcher) gave this video to Valery Uvarov, the footage was filmed in summer 1998, in the remote M-Triangle region near the Ural mountains in Russia by Silva River.
The ufo was not seen while filming, they later discerned the ufo which lasted 6 seconds...

Back