• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Show suggestion: Moon anomolies

Will Penguin

Skilled Investigator
I've been listening to those old (terrific) Dark Matters and UFOs Today programs that have been posted here, and I found Mr Ecker's two shows concerning moon anomolies (That Vito fellow and the woman who used to work for NASA) really really fascinating. I'd always heald a dim view, to say the very least, on all that stuff, but those shows mad me much more curious.

Gene and David, have you considered a moon show? Maybe Don Ecker could help acquire a guest or two if you're interested...?

I dont mind saying that I fully expect a moon show with Don Ecker and maybe his film making partner on moon anomalies. When theyre show gets closer to being a reality.

Don also has some images that hes holding back like a jealous girlfriend.

I completely agree. I've found the stuff to be fascinating, and I loved the Cremo interview by Ecker.

I completely agree. I've found the stuff to be fascinating, and I loved the Cremo interview by Ecker.

I think this would be an excellent idea for a show. I listened to the Cremo interview as well and found it very interesting. Brad Stieger would be a good source on this as he has some books on it.

Seconded! (or thirded, or fifthed, or whatever.)

I'd like to see maybe a round table on this, with both pro and con arguments and some skeptical treatment.

One huge question I have is: how big of a ground-based telescope would you need to see some of these supposed things? Do any of the witnesses of these photos know where they are on the moon? If so, could we... like... get some big telescope to aim at them and take a look?

I'm not an optics expert... maybe the atmosphere limits your resolution too much to see much of anything.

Please let's get something like this off the ground. A new show on the Moon would be fascinating.
Even better would be to have a round table I agree.

Seconded! (or thirded, or fifthed, or whatever.)

I'd like to see maybe a round table on this, with both pro and con arguments and some skeptical treatment.

One huge question I have is: how big of a ground-based telescope would you need to see some of these supposed things? Do any of the witnesses of these photos know where they are on the moon? If so, could we... like... get some big telescope to aim at them and take a look?

I'm not an optics expert... maybe the atmosphere limits your resolution too much to see much of anything.

First of all, YESSSSS. Please, pretty please Gene and David.

Secondly, I have no doubt I will end up more conflicted than ever but damn it I am addicted to the moonjuice that Don's shows provided and needs me some more.

If there really were such a thing as Moon anomalies don't you think India would have shouted them to the rooftops? Any other country sending a probe to the moon would kill to scoop the Americans.

John

Do we really have to do a whole show on booger smears on photos? Seriously.

Sentient booger smears :p

Actually, most photos I have seen are just that, very blurred or nothing distinct. But a handful have been really intriqing and the Apollo mission stories are fun.

Don's UFO's Tonight & Dark Matters shows have really gotten me into the subject lately. If The Paracast does a show, might I suggest setting up a photo gallery with zoomable, high-resolution photographs? Ideally, these scans would come from the photos that Don is willing to share.

I used to completely discount the arguments surrounding moon anomolies. However, given the number of airbrushed NASA photos, some strange behavior surrounding the taking and public release of Moon and Mars photos by NASA satellites, certain facts made public in documentaries like 'Moon Rising', and testimony from certain individuals including Vito Saccheri, I have had to reconsider my own views. My gut now tells me there is alot more to this than appears at first glance. I also agree -- it would make a great program.

Back