• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Shanghai Cooperation Organization

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangha...n_Organization

www.sectsco.org/

I wanted to get this out there because I don’t think ANYONE in the West understands who this group is and WHY it is important to know this. This is one day going to be an important organization that people who are not aware of them are going to WISH that they were aware of who they are. Any person who reads this thread will at least not have a reason to be explained who the Shanghai Cooperation Organization is.

So who are they? Well a basic synopsis is they are a counter action to NATO. They are the “NATO” of the east. They formed in 2001 and are a collation of nations that pull together to counter the United States, Israel, Britain, and a total of 26 countries that are members of NATO (Homepage).

They are made up of the following countries: China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as MEMBER states. OBSERVER STATES include, India, Mongolia, Pakistan, and Iran.

There are currently MANY countries who are applying for membership to the SCO. These nations would include: Venezuela, Cuba, Brazil, Qatar, Nepal, Syria, and Lebanon,. There are others that are considering joining this group either directly but not as strong as the counties I mentioned.

So WHY is all of this important to the person reading this? Because regardless what YOU think about politics (a Democrat or Republican, 9/11, the war on terror, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the pending war in Iran, ect) these countries care enough to work together to FIGHT the NATO countries. There is going to come a point where if something doesn’t change that WW3 will be IMMINENT, regardless of who/how it is started. Even if the NATO faction backs off there is still no telling what these countries will do because of their own fears, anger, and their own psychopathic ways (like anyone should trust countries that were/are under Communist governments).

Under this group China and Russia (plus some of the other countries) are actively running war games to prepare for the NATO countries, both in defensive and attack modes that would be considered offensive in attacks. So you understand it these are NOT people in insurgents in caves or threats to people on a localized level. We are talking about the COLD WAR times 10! It’s literally the doorstep of WW3 if our foreign policy continues and even if that changes there is no guarantee that it will solve the problems that are going on.

I really encourage people to look into this. This is the REAL concern to the US in particular. In the end it really doesn’t matter what YOU think because your views are not going to change their views. I don’t know what to do personally about this. I’m just putting it out there that this group who counteracts what the US and NATO nations are doing. Do what you want with this but you’ve been warned at least.

I'm kind of bummed this got no replies. Not because I have an ego that wants attention, but because IMO people don't take serious enough who exactly the threats to this coutnry are, besides themselves. Meh...

Well, you're describing an imminent world war. Unavoidable. Head-on collision with between East and West.

How can it be avoided?

I don't know. I just want to get the points out. Were you aware of this group being a counter balance to NATO before reading my post?

cottonzway said:
I don't know. I just want to get the points out. Were you aware of this group being a counter balance to NATO before reading my post?

No I wasn't.

I'm very much in the "man behind the curtain" frame of mind - when I looked into "false flag" operations, "game theory" and "a strategy of tension", I came to realize that we're all just pawns in someone else's game.

Wars are engineered to generate profits for the victors. Democracy is an illusion designed to give the masses a sense of 'control'. It's been like that for centuries.

You can't change it.

I sometimes daydream about a future where some 'divine power' comes down to Earth and turns all the 'evil-doers' to dust. Then we can all get on with our lives in peace.

I'm glad then that I made you aware of this. Look, I don't have answers. I just feel it is of vast importance when Russia and China are doing war games along with 10 other countries to prepare for WW3 against the US. That is scary stuff.

Marshall law among many other things are on their way in America. I don't know how else to explain just how bad it is. The US economy is going to fall. Look at at the sub-prime market. we can have 20,000,000 to 40,000,000 people HOMELESS in a mater of days when that market fails. They the hedgefunds fall. Then the derivatives. We don't even need a nuke attack. I hope people UNDERSTAND that. It's bad.

This is only a section though. To know the rest of the world is gearing up for the US. That should be a concern to ALL of us, regardless where what country you live in. Shit is probably going to hit the fan, soon. This is just one point that I wanted to get out among many. Know your threats and know your enemy.

If WW3 happens then that's it - game over. For everyone.

Russia, China and USA are not stupid enough to wipe out the world's population - they need you and I. They need us to work off our asses, paying off debts for stuff we don't need and paying taxes to fund their 'projects' to protect us from the 'terrorists'. They won't wipe us out because it would have a detrimental effect on their bank balances.

They do want to generate fear. They do want to generate tension. They do want to destabilize the money markets. They do want to manufacture and sell lots of new weapons - and, oh look, now we have a new range of space-based weapons floating above our heads ready to drop at the press of a button.

It's all about money, greed and power. The people with their fat little fingers on the red buttons do have bunkers to go to, but when they emerge after WW3 who's gonna clean their mansion for them? Cut their lawns?

Rick Deckard said:
If WW3 happens then that's it - game over. For everyone.

Russia, China and USA are not stupid enough to wipe out the world's population - they need you and I. They need us to work off our asses, paying off debts for stuff we don't need and paying taxes to fund their 'projects' to protect us from the 'terrorists'. They won't wipe us out because it would have a detrimental effect on their bank balances.

They do want to generate fear. They do want to generate tension. They do want to destabilize the money markets. They do want to manufacture and sell lots of new weapons - and, oh look, now we have a new range of space-based weapons floating above our heads ready to drop at the press of a button.

It's all about money, greed and power. The people with their fat little fingers on the red buttons do have bunkers to go to, but when they emerge after WW3 who's gonna clean their mansion for them? Cut their lawns?

Are you aware that since the 1950's the global elite have been writing books about 80-90% of the world being killed? I could not make up somethign so ghoulish and downright "crazy" sounding if I tried. I've read those books and these people are playing for keeps. They are fucking CRAZY!

cottonzway said:
Are you aware that since the 1950's the global elite have been writing books about 80-90% of the world being killed? I could not make up somethign so ghoulish and downright "crazy" sounding if I tried. I've read those books and these people are playing for keeps. They are fucking CRAZY!

So what's the hold-up - why didn't they fire the stock-piles of nukes they had ready during the cold-war?

BTW, it is possible to reduce the worlds population by natural means - you just get the birth rate down below the death rate. Net result, shrinking population. It's a pity that contraception is a sin for a large number of people...isn't organized religion wonderful?

Or perhaps they have a "Logan's Run" scenario in mind - you get snuffed out when you reach 30 years old? Shoot, I'm already past my 'use by' date...

You know, I do think "The Matrix" is a great metaphor for modern society - and I'm beginning to wish I was still 'plugged in', because it's no fun worrying about dire situations that I can see unfolding in front of my eyes but can do absolutely nothing about.

Rick Deckard said:
cottonzway said:

So what's the hold-up - why didn't they fire the stock-piles of nukes they had ready during the cold-war?

BTW, it is possible to reduce the worlds population by natural means - you just get the birth rate down below the death rate. Net result, shrinking population. It's a pity that contraception is a sin for a large number of people...isn't organized religion wonderful?

Or perhaps they have a "Logan's Run" scenario in mind - you get snuffed out when you reach 30 years old? Shoot, I'm already past my 'use by' date...

You know, I do think "The Matrix" is a great metaphor for modern society - and I'm beginning to wish I was still 'plugged in', because it's no fun worrying about dire situations that I can see unfolding in front of my eyes but can do absolutely nothing about.

The hold is these are mainly old men and even their replacements who are evil as hell aren't all sold on this idea. The means of drastically cutting back world population is eugenics. Just on what is known out there is frightening. Hell, just look at autisum. The most recent study shows that 1/150 child born is autistic. Some of these people are just living monsters to do the kinds of things they do to society.

I wish there was an different reality, but there is not. The choices are stand and fight or do nothing. It is pretty obvious what choice I have already made.

Getting back to the SCO, today is the last day of their war games. They were running their largest war games since the group formed back in 2001 from the Aug 9-17. Out of this we can expect a few new members to join them as observer states and a few of the observer states to be full members. The media will not cover this but pay attention to these things. I will say this, if the Iran attack happens there will be 100% WW3 because there will be a reply from this group. They are not playing around.

cottonzway said:
I wish there was an different reality, but there is not. The choices are stand and fight or do nothing. It is pretty obvious what choice I have already made.

Stand and fight who? The game's biased in their favour. In their eyes you're already beginning to sound like a 'terrorist' and you might just have reserved yourself a place in one these internment camps you mentioned.

If there is a plan to wipe out large populations they'll do it with a 'DNA' bomb. They'll engineer a virus that attacks people with a particular DNA sequence. They'll be able to wipe out entire race 'strands' within a few years and leave all the infrastructure intact.

The UK Government is insisting we all put our DNA on a national database (I think the US are planning the same) - I don't like that idea one bit.

Rick Deckard said:
cottonzway said:

Stand and fight who? The game's biased in their favour. In their eyes you're already beginning to sound like a 'terrorist' and you might just have reserved yourself a place in one these internment camps you mentioned.

If there is a plan to wipe out large populations they'll do it with a 'DNA' bomb. They'll engineer a virus that attacks people with a particular DNA sequence. They'll be able to wipe out entire race 'strands' within a few years and leave all the infrastructure intact.

The UK Government is insisting we all put our DNA on a national database (I think the US are planning the same) - I don't like that idea one bit.

Oh I fully am aware of how my views are looked at. All you need to is read HR 6166 to see how this government views people like me. So be it though because they are wrong and those who have committed treason on this country and need to be pointed out for their crimes. That IS what being an American is all about. I do not support terrorism or terrorists of any kind. That includes enemies foreign and also those domestic as well. Any person who compromises this county with treason and criminal activities to the people of the US is an enemy to this country. They need to be exposed and tried in a court of law.

All China has to do is call in our debts to them and it could trigger this. If we attack Iran it definitely will cause Global war involving Russia and China. There are a lot of things that could trigger WW3.

Why does the Mayan calender end in December 2012? I guess we have to hope it signals the end of an age of warfare.

noddwyd said:
All China has to do is call in our debts to them and it could trigger this. If we attack Iran it definitely will cause Global war involving Russia and China. There are a lot of things that could trigger WW3.

Why does the Mayan calender end in December 2012? I guess we have to hope it signals the end of an age of warfare.

Oh yeah, and they are shaking the cage at those debt in the public all the time about those debts. I think one think people fail to understand in regards to the war in Iraq is we have to borrrow from China and Japan just to fund this insane genocide, I mean war, in the first place. China is sure as hell not going to fund an attack on a country they have big business with in oil. So without even calling in debt all they have to do is not let us borrow money to sink us. That is how fucked our economy is, we are total bankcorupt already.

It's going to 2012 and most likely not going to last past 2007. Look at the media warmonering to attack Iran. I do watch "news" sources like FOX (then wash my eyes out with bleach) just to see what the lies that are being told and the war drums for Iran are beating louder then they ever have before. It is going to go down, the decision has already been made, and it's just a matter of just exactly how they will get to that point. I think they really are going to "Shock and Awe" Iran and kill millions of people. That is when Russia and China along with the SCO will reply with weaponry from space. The space weapons are what are going to fight WW III. These things are very real and not conspiracy if you know how to research the private compaines who design many of these directed energy weapons (Raytheon, SAIC, Boeing, Lock Heed, ect.) and the East has these weapons as well.

Our controlled and compromised media does not talk about the SCO but the rest of the world does. Here is a short clip from a international news report. Pay very close attention to this at the 3:30 mark:

The only conspiracy here is the conspiracy to obtain sources of energy and raw materials under the guise of security concerns. China doesn't give a fuck about NATO. It needs oil and every imaginable resource to power it's super hot economy. You would know if you ever visited Shanghai.

Call in the US debt? Don't make me laugh. Economies of the world are now interdependent. Despite what you hear on the news most large cap companies are doing fine. Why is this? Most of the profits and growth now comes from international markets such as China and other emerging markets such as Latin America. China calling in debt would destroy the US economy AND that of China, and every other country that buys goods from Chinese. That is like setting of a nuke in your own backyard.

The Chinese leadership is obsessed with two things: Stability and fueling their growing economy. Their "Harmonious Society" philosophy is not about cracking down on dissent as much as it is focused on reducing the potential societal problems that are the result of the widening of the gap between rich and poor. You should see the amount of wealth being amassed in China. Some of their cities are as modern or more so than many Western countries.

Their other bigger obsession is energy, especially oil. They are cutting deals with every country that has oil or gas regardless of what type of government it is. They don't care to change those governments. They just want the goods. They are willing to deal with many countries in Africa that the West, the World Bank, or the IMF refuses to deal with. Is this right? You be the judge.

Look, if you want to believe the sky is falling then fine. Let's put you to the test. Let's see if you truly believe in what you are talking about or are you just mindlessly spouting. Do you have the conviction to invest your money based on your ideas? You should be able to get super rich shorting all the stocks that are going to tank with the onset of WWIII or the Chinese calling in our debt. Good luck with that.

Astroboy said:
The only conspiracy here is the conspiracy to obtain sources of energy and raw materials under the guise of security concerns. China doesn't give a fuck about NATO. It needs oil and every imaginable resource to power it's super hot economy. You would know if you ever visited Shanghai.

Call in the US debt? Don't make me laugh. Economies of the world are now interdependent. Despite what you hear on the news most large cap companies are doing fine. Why is this? Most of the profits and growth now comes from international markets such as China and other emerging markets such as Latin America. China calling in debt would destroy the US economy AND that of China, and every other country that buys goods from Chinese. That is like setting of a nuke in your own backyard.

The Chinese leadership is obsessed with two things: Stability and fueling their growing economy. Their "Harmonious Society" philosophy is not about cracking down on dissent as much as it is focused on reducing the potential societal problems that are the result of the widening of the gap between rich and poor. You should see the amount of wealth being amassed in China. Some of their cities are as modern or more so than many Western countries.

Their other bigger obsession is energy, especially oil. They are cutting deals with every country that has oil or gas regardless of what type of government it is. They don't care to change those governments. They just want the goods. They are willing to deal with many countries in Africa that the West, the World Bank, or the IMF refuses to deal with. Is this right? You be the judge.

Look, if you want to believe the sky is falling then fine. Let's put you to the test. Let's see if you truly believe in what you are talking about or are you just mindlessly spouting. Do you have the conviction to invest your money based on your ideas? You should be able to get super rich shorting all the stocks that are going to tank with the onset of WWIII or the Chinese calling in our debt. Good luck with that.

I’m curious if you are able to have a conversation/debate with others on here without talking down to them or sounding egotistical ?

Anyways….

Call in debt? Let me guess you assume that I made that up or I am taking something out on cntext? If so I suggest you look for this in August in this year as it was all over economic news. Look for something like “China threatens nuclear dollar option” into Google and read it for yourself. You’ll find it, I promise.

China would only do this IF Iran was attacked because they rely on vast amounts of natural resources from Iran. All you have to do is look up the agreement China signed with Iran in 2004, a 25-year agreement that in a few years would put Iran ahead of Angola as the primary oil supplier to Iran.

Were you aware of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization at all? Were you aware that they run large military exercises that simulate a response to the US, Israel, and NATO countries? That they had their largest such exercise in August called “Peace Mission 2007” that was a military exercise to prepare for the US to attack Iran?

You are right though in what China’s reason/agenda here is. To secure those supplies for their own consumption needs. They look at Iran and the other such countries as “investments” rather then allies. The point is they will protect their interests and have told us so for 2 years. The US applied for Observer State membership to the SCO in 2005 and were denied for a REASON.

BTW, I have indeed gotten into much more “safe” means of investments. The dollar is doomed because it has reached the point where this fiat paper has long passed the ability to support the economy. Why do you think the Fed made M-3 no longer public in 2006? Because they are printing a shitload of money off the books that is in the process of causing massive hyperinflation. Good luck with you “stocks” and I’ll be happy with my investments.

cottonzway said:
I’m curious if you are able to have a conversation/debate with others on here without talking down to them or sounding egotistical ?

You're absolutely right. I'll be the first to admit it. It's a bad habit. We're all guilty to some degree on this forum. It's a legacy of my Architectural days that I'm trying to shed. Point taken.

Back