• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Serious New Ufology Magazine (Issue 1)

Free episodes:

paulb2b2

Paranormal Novice
Serious New Ufology Magazine issue 1: September 1st 2011.

www.ufoinstitute.org/?page_id=271

As well as articles written by myself there are contributions from John Alexander, John Shirley and Nikki Olson. Olson (a Singularity researcher) writes a contribution of her own and answers some questions put to her by myself. Alexander and Shirley also answer questions set by myself.
John Shirley describes himself as a skeptical believer in UFO's. Outside of Ufology Wikipedia describes his creative work as follows:
John Shirley is an American fantasist, author of noir fiction, and science-fiction writer. Shirley is a prolific writer of novels and short stories, TV scripts and screenplays who has published over 30 books and 10 collections. His novels include The Other End, Bleak History, Crawlers, Demons, In Darkness Waiting, and seminal cyberpunk works City Come A-Walkin', and the A Song Called Youth trilogy of Eclipse, Eclipse Penumbra, and Eclipse Corona. His collections include the Bram Stoker and International Horror Guild award-winning Black Butterflies and Living Shadows: Stories: New & Pre-owned. He also writes for screen (The Crow) and television. As a musician Shirley has fronted his own bands and written lyrics for Blue Öyster Cult and others.

ATTACHED: Front cover: Issue 1, September 2011: Serious New Ufology Magazine

Attachments

• Front cover serious new ufology magazine, sept.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
Back