• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

September 23, 2018 — Clarissa Vazquez

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I went into this show without expectations, since I haven't followed Clarissa Vazquez' work, but she takes a pleasingly skeptical approach to many paranormal mysteries.

Well, perhaps except for some of the topics we covered in the second part of this episode, this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

For more information about our subscription package, please check: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

have your guest look up the medical condition hyperphantasia... it might explain way better than pareidolia....

have your guest look up the medical condition hyperphantasia... it might explain way better than pareidolia....
Hyperphantasia: 10,000 people make contact over visual imagery

Very interesting! Thanks for bringing something new and constructive into the forum. It seems from the descriptions of both types of experience that while either could better explain a strange sighting depending on the circumstances, they could also work together to create one as well.

Last edited:
Hyperphantasia: 10,000 people make contact over visual imagery

Very interesting! Thanks for bringing something new and constructive into the forum. It seems from the descriptions of both types of experience that while either could better explain a strange sighting depending on the circumstances, they could also work together to create one as well.
that link is about 2016 , they have confirmed with brain scans showing the part of the brain that light up when people use their visual imagination, does not with people with this condition.. Have been invited to the next conference, have not been to UK in 20 years... might go, but prefer places my wife and child like to go...and the UK is not even on the list.

that link is about 2016 , they have confirmed with brain scans showing the part of the brain that light up when people use their visual imagination, does not with people with this condition.. Have been invited to the next conference, have not been to UK in 20 years... might go, but prefer places my wife and child like to go...and the UK is not even on the list.
Interesting. Have you got a reference link to that study?

Back