• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

September 22, 2019 — George P. Hansen

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
George is a pioneer in research into the trickster and the paranormal, a major influence in the work of our former cohost, Christopher O'Brien and others.

You'll enjoy this session as we cover a wide range of topics.

We are also featuring a very special episode of After The Paracast with our Special Correspondent, William Puckett, where the usual presentation of UFO sightings expands to include the impact of climate change, possible concerns of ET, ancient mysteries and the possibility that human DNA contains pairs placed there by alien visitors.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+, available for download by subscribers.

For more information about The Paracast+, please visit: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

I liked Hansen's approach to fortean topics. But I thought he was overly harsh in characterizing MUFON as "disreputable."

I liked Hansen's approach to fortean topics. But I thought he was overly harsh in characterizing MUFON as "disreputable."
I guess it all depends on the lens through which one looks. There are probably disreputable people in any large group, but does that make the group as a whole disreputable? I guess it depends on the degree of association. Many Catholics have left that religion due to the behavior of members in leadership positions. I don't blame them.

Likewise I don't blame MUFON members like Erica Lukes for leaving MUFON. I never joined because of my own views on their policies. Yet Harzan seems to be a very personable and decent human being, and I'm sure there must be many other equally fine people in the organization. But like most things, a thin sampling doesn't give us a complete picture.

that was a tough guest, Randall kept his composure very well.. I would have cracked under the pressure..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back