• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sept 6 - Curt Sutherly

Free episodes:

"Ufology" is not about believing. Once you have experienced an event, it is as real as the chair I'm sitting on as I type this.
Having encountered UFO's myself, I can't help but look at people who say, with a sense of certainty, that no such thing exists as anything other than terminal idiots. I've never seen a platypus in person, but there is enough eyewitness testimony and film evidence of their existence to convince me that it would be idiotic to argue against their existence.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hi, im back! yes my 3weeks of study and i got 3 A's for my end of year finals!
i loved the show Gene, just a simple shootin the breeze ep, it was great and Davids imput about computers and how we have hit a rut made me think.

Ehhh.. he wrote an entire book on shadow people. It's hard to imagine how much bs you'd have to pad that with to fill up a book.

I've seen "shadow people", specifically the "hat man", since I was a kid, but there's nothing paranormal about them. Any rational person who takes a few minutes to lay out the variables and do some simple trial and error can trigger or eliminate them.

A number of my migraine medications cause this hallucination to manifest, as well as close proximity electromagnetic fields, such as sleeping with my laptop on the nightstand with it doing something.

I guess interdimensional entities or demons makes for a better book though.

Ehhh.. he wrote an entire book on shadow people. It's hard to imagine how much bs you'd have to pad that with to fill up a book.

I've seen "shadow people", specifically the "hat man", since I was a kid, but there's nothing paranormal about them. Any rational person who takes a few minutes to lay out the variables and do some simple trial and error can trigger or eliminate them.

A number of my migraine medications cause this hallucination to manifest, as well as close proximity electromagnetic fields, such as sleeping with my laptop on the nightstand with it doing something.

I guess interdimensional entities or demons makes for a better book though.

:) I think you may have posted on the wrong thread . . . You might be thinking of Jason Offutt . . . ;)

Good Day Forumerions,

Am just now getting into this episode (and this thread)--a quick point: Stan has condemned many of the MJ-12 docs "publicly" . . . and personally, knowing Stan, I feel he if he came to the realization that he was wrong (about the docs he supports) he would have no problem admitting it.

Cheers,
Frank

I'm about 1/2 way through this episode now. So far it's fairly entertaining and informative.

Does anyone know where I can find more information about the incident(s) at the New Jersey lake? I'm super interested in cases where the ufos seem to communicate with or flash lights of different colors.

Back