• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Seen this video?

Fascinating. It doesn't seem like a hoax to me. The girls sound authentic and the footage is too shitty to be done with CGI.

Has anyone tried to contact the girls who videotaped this object?

Looks like a black-ops project to me, although I cannot imagine why black-ops would operate in public. Who knows. What do you think, Mr. Vaeni?

Doesn't appear to be any kind of publicly known aircraft, does it? Any aviation people in here?

I saw something similar to it in Shanghai two months ago. Unfortunately these turned out to be kites with LEDs attached to them. The city had to put a stop to the night time kite flying because of the stir it caused. See here:

4oj-Bskqv60

Ug8hs4hO3yE

I can't really see the morphing going on. Hard to tell.

Interesting - although not particularly evidential. Blinking lights in the sky, could be many different things.

The most entertaining part must the girl's voices. How many expletives can you cram into 3 min of video..?

awesome they were terrified of the thought that it was a ufo (as in the extraterrestrial or non human kind)

i would shit my pants too if i saw such a craft im not kidding lol

****EDIT**** is there any way gene and david could snatch these women for an interview on the show? (assumed it is genuine)

would be interesting what they have to say in more detail about the encounter

Yeah, Gene, go on, "snatch" the gals for a chat. That should be fun. First, you may want to plug in this little device, though:

http://www.eventide.com/broadcst/bd600-broch.htm

Astroboy said:
I saw something similar to it in Shanghai two months ago. Unfortunately these turned out to be kites with LEDs attached to them. The city had to put a stop to the night time kite flying because of the stir it caused. See here:

Astroboy, you have single-handedly destroyed the black triangle phenomenon! hahaha. but seriously, now that we know they've come out with kites with LEDs it makes triangular formations with flashing lights a helluva lot less interesting :frown:

thanks for ruining the fun.

Here is a high-res version, possibly the original file: http://s12.divshare.com/launch.php?f=2846017&s=063

The girls seemed authentic enough. They estimate the object at 1000-1500ft, and they are both avid skydivers so they have a better idea of heights than most. The lights are odd to say the least, though still seem terrestrial.

I wonder if Jeff or David could pull anything solid from the video?

The original video is definately worth downloading

[the following is as I wrote over at Openminds Forum]

AMAZING.....

We need more reports like this

I did a partial transcription, but i had to blank most of it out lol

Initially, I thought that it may be some kind of aircraft due to the strobes, but agree that they are not of a normal formation or sequence..... It could be a hoax craft, but they are usually very small and due to the nature of the video, its pretty tough to get an idea of the size of the object.

Around 5.00mins in is when the car stops and the picture really starts getting better. At approx 5.15, there appears to be a smaller white object travel from the bottom of the pic and past the object as it ascends. At this point the object looks like it travelling away from the camera. Up until this point apparently, it had been travelling on a parallel to the car. The strobes appear to change changing from white to red and there does appear to be structure to the object when a certain camera mode is used (the person switches between night and normal shot modes during the film). At 7.30, the object appears to make a u-turn and heads back towards the camera position. Both people viewing this object sound hysterical and as musado said, they sound very frightened by it. At 10.12 the object appears to have move further away from the camera, so the witnesses try to drive closer. At approx 11mins in, the car has stopped again, but they are having problems gaining a picture of the object. At this time, the other witness tries to take some photographs of the object with a stills camera, but apparently still no image. at 11.25, the object's white strobes appear making it visible to the camera once again. At 12.10, the best footage shows what looks like the craft "banking" and "changing formation". There also appears to be a secondary craft below the larger object. At 12.48, the witness confirms that it is "just one craft". One of the witnesses estimaes that the craft may be "like 2 miles long". At around 14.15, a triangle comprised of 3 strobe lights is visible. At 15.05 they resume travelling and notice what is possible a hellicopter.

I notice that there are occasional deep hollow metal noises, helicopter sounds and obviously the normal freeway traffic sounds.

Definately not flares

Brian Now said:
Astroboy said:

Astroboy, you have single-handedly destroyed the black triangle phenomenon! hahaha. but seriously, now that we know they've come out with kites with LEDs it makes triangular formations with flashing lights a helluva lot less interesting :frown:

thanks for ruining the fun.

OOPS! My bad. :frown:

Back