• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Secureteam10, truth or lie ?

The Starman

Paranormal Maven
Today i was checking reddit and saw topic created for latest Secureteam10 fail on youtube, if no one know what is about that channel here is description --->

From it's humble beginnings as a mere idea, to the establishment of the channel you see today - Secureteam has become the information source to which millions of answer-seeking individuals have come. Secureteam is the #1 channel for breaking reports on the many mysteries of our universe, so stay tuned and prepare to discover the truth, one puzzle piece at a time! Comments or Questions? Contact Tyler through the email address below. [email protected]

Reddit --->

Secureteam's Tyler caught faking? • r/UFOs

Another interesting quoate

the write up I thought was bad.. it gave Tyler a opt out and I really dont know how the guy sleeps at night.. hes a born liar.. he seems to have no guilt. I see they cut a bit of dazzas video from tube instead of linking to it.. and it misses the point that Tyler only added his faked the voice in the description only after he was found out. still it dont explain why someone would delete a smoking gun video on a NSA whistleblower.. that would generate subs forever in searches.. deleted because that was found out to be hoax in fact how many videos has he deleted.. I think hes deleted all except the last 2 years? I heard on a radio chat Tyler used to have a disclaimer saying he created some fake UFO videos I see if can post a link to it. see 15min radio chat Mike Clelland – Owls, Aliens and Abduction – May 31, 2016 | Openminds.tv
I found at least two youtubers, which went to look into it even deeper. Not so long ago, Tyler posted fake video, which included interview with "secret agent". After people understood it was him talking in inkognito, he deleted it from his channel, still many already downloaded it, so you can find easily just by googling. I just gonna post last two rezumes by other people about that incident and couple others.

So my questions to UFO community are:

• What do you think about Secureteam10 content ?
  • Why so many people believe his stories and why his channel ( video's) is so popular not even in youtube, but on Media ?

Some Secureteam stuff is okay while other stuff is fluff. It doesn't make you feel "secure" about the content. But sometimes it's interesting anyway.

Some Secureteam stuff is okay while other stuff is fluff. It doesn't make you feel "secure" about the content. But sometimes it's interesting anyway.
I do think Tyler Glocker does this only for money. He is not doing journalism, he is not an investigator, he is a simple provocateur/bussinesman on youtube whom is growing a brand in UFO community with click bait videos and made up stories.

I do think Tyler Glocker does this only for money. He is not doing journalism, he is not an investigator, he is a simple provocateur/bussinesman on youtube whom is growing a brand in UFO community with click bait videos and made up stories.
He regurgitates stuff out there with his own branding. So some is interesting, other stuff is obviously a waste of time. Once in a while he says he gets sent stuff. I imagine any channel that featured only verified authentic videos wouldn't have much for content. Personally I don't have the time to sift through all the noise, and I wish those people would pick some other subject to practice their videocasting with. What would be cool would be to have a TED type format for the stuff TED refuses to deal with that features only vetted and pier reviewed objective speakers.

So some is interesting,
Like what ?

What would be cool would be to have a TED type format for the stuff TED refuses to deal with that features only vetted and pier reviewed objective speakers.
TED is not special, besides big notoriety. Format is well known, they weren't first who started this business model.
There are simillar platforms. Ufology has "Ufo con" and many other conferences. Every popular pseudoscience branch (with followers) has its own platform for speakers/listeners.

Like what ?
I posted this ST10 video of a very long cloud line that looks like a contrail a few months back. If you know of any info debunking it or explaining it, please let me know. I did a bit of digging and one theory is that it's a glitch in the Google Earth image stitching, but it doesn't really look like that sort of artifact to me, and from what I was able to find, Google Earth clouds are actual real-time cloud overlays. But I'm certainly no expert. Maybe an atmosphere grazing meteor trail? It's curious ( to me ) regardless of the reason for it.

TED is not special, besides big notoriety. Format is well known, they weren't first who started this business model. There are similar platforms. Ufology has "Ufo con" and many other conferences. Every popular pseudoscience branch (with followers) has its own platform for speakers/listeners.
True, But the problem with the UFO conference videos I've seen is that they lack professional polish. But if someone were to follow the TED format ( use the ( 18 min rule ) to present keynote lectures in an objective manner backed by coherent logic, evidence, multimedia, and recorded in HD video and sound on a properly set and lit stage, then branded cleanly without the hokey spooky type music tracks ). I think it would catch people's attention.

Last edited:
I posted this ST10 video of a very long cloud line that looks like a contrail a few months back. If you know of any info debunking it or explaining it, please let me know. I did a bit of digging and one theory is that it's a glitch in the Google Map stitching, but it doesn't really look like that sort of artifact to me. But I certainly no expert. Even if it is just an artifact, it's still interesting to know about how that works. Like the Belarus UFO looks to me like a sunset videoed against the parallax of the mid-ground objects that gives the illusion of movement. So it's interesting from that perspective.

I'm not a debunker, but would like to see that specific video. Post a link here, then we can discuss it.

True, But the problem with the UFO conference videos I've seen is that they lack professional polish. But if someone were to follow the TED format ( use the ( 18 min rule ) to present a keynote lectures in an objective manner backed by coherent logic, evidence, multimedia, and recorded in HD video and sound on a properly set and lit stage, then branded cleanly without the hokey spooky type music tracks ). I think it would catch people's attention.
It depends what are you trying to achieve. Quality is important aswell. Thing is many ufology conferences sell tickets, record and upload just small video fragments on youtube or on their channel. You want more ? buy a DVD or audiobook. Compare that to TED, where you can watch almost everything for free on their site or youtube. It's a different bussiness model and aproach to audience.

I'm not a debunker, but would like to see that specific video. Post a link here, then we can discuss it.

It depends what are you trying to achieve. Quality is important aswell. Thing is many ufology conferences sell tickets, record and upload just small video fragments on youtube or on their channel. You want more ? buy a DVD or audiobook. Compare that to TED, where you can watch almost everything for free on their site or youtube. It's a different bussiness model and aproach to audience.

I added it above to the original post along with a couple of links. I tend to use the post feature to do my previews ( I shouldn't - bad habit ).

Last edited:
Im not expert in clouds or photo's, but cloud looks unnatural. I think this is as close as you can get to real answer 13,000 mile white line in Google Earth

You're right. The cloud line doesn't look natural. Which is why it's so curious. I also included the metabunk link in the post. It's also obvious the Belarus UFO is a sunset. Excellent example of the parallax effect. Thanks for posting that.

However the metabunk stitching explanation for the cloud doesn't appear to hold-up because there's no straight edge along either side of the cloud line as in the stitching artifact examples they give. It was one of the first things I looked for. The cloud line looks complete, and blends with other features that cross over the line. When I first ran across it, I also found a video by the guy who actually noticed it first and sent it to ST10. So ST10 didn't create it. I don't have that link at present, but it's probably still out there someplace. So look closer at the zoomed in shots on full screen paused. It's not as easy to dismiss as the Metabunk people maintain. So like I say, some interesting stuff now and then.

Last edited:
You're right. The cloud line doesn't look natural. Which is why it's so curious. I also included the metabunk link in the post. It's also obvious the Belarus UFO is a sunset. Excellent example of the parallax effect. Thanks for posting that.
No problem, like always. Usually secureteam10 paste original video in description, if it is not fake, "fake".

However the metabunk stitching explanation for the cloud doesn't appear to hold-up because there's no straight edge along either side of the cloud line as in the stitching artifact examples they give. It was one of the first things I looked for. The cloud line looks complete, and blends with other features that cross over the line. When I first ran across it, I also found a video by the guy who actually noticed it first and sent it to ST10. So ST10 didn't create it. I don't have that link at present, but it's probably still out there someplace. So look closer at the zoomed in shots on full screen paused. It's not as easy to dismiss as the Metabunk people maintain. So like I say, some interesting stuff now and then.
To be honest...im not very interested in this particular case, i don't see any UFO or flying saucer. Maybe some iliuminati chemtrails numbnuts are excited on that.

Last edited:
To be honest...im not very interested in this particular case, i don't see any UFO or flying saucer. Maybe some iliuminati chemtrails numbnuts are excited on that.
That's fine. Just because I found it interesting doesn't mean everyone else will.

Back