• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sean Morton Paracast

whiskey3

Paranormal Novice
You guys were so soft on Morton I couldn't believe it. You let him ramble on and on instead of cutting him off and confronting him. You guys were harder on Michael Horn......Clearly you gave him the podium he needed......

yeah, but... c'mon... the guy was funny and entertaining and said a lot of interesting stuff. Once the boys had a moment, they checked out his claims and found his evidence lacking. Didn't David essentially call him a charlatan and a thief by the end of the bottom line segment?

Best it happens that way so that people can understand how easy it is to be taken by charisma, and the need to really look into everything that people tell you.

We try to give our guests the chance to speak for a bit, without taking them right to task. It's not the Sadistcast, though it sometimes feels that way. DRM is indeed a charismatic guy, and well spoken, but in the end, it's all hot air, smoke and mirrors. I believe I made that point at the end of the show, and it's not likely he'll ever be invited on the Paracast again. Not that he'd come back of his own volition - like most charlatans, once called on his BS, he makes a hasty retreat.

Back