• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Scott Corrales

agsouthtexas

Skilled Investigator
I found this Paracast episode to be one of my favorites. It was fun but also in depth, a wide scope of the paranormal occurrences in South America and Mexico.
Anyway, Mr. Biedny, amazing Spanish. I'm hispanic and had NO idea what you said. I'm a sad case. haha.
The Mercedes tangent was hilarious.
Great episode and guest!:)

Good show, highlights for me were when David's small town image expert raydar went off with the UFO pics in the sun. To Scott's credit, he deferred to the image experts rather than do the normal thing in this field which is to stick to your guns even if your guns aren't real.

Of course, now that I've read Arigo's book (which anyone can buy used for very cheap on Amazon, I just bought 2 copies for my family) I really enjoyed hearing more about his case.

Regarding the UFO clouds, I have seen a couple of clouds that looked like UFO's, specifically this one cloud I saw while at Sea World years ago, and it wasn't as though I was looking for it, it was just there.

Based on the O'Hare case and other past stories, I think it's reasonable to think that UFO technology enables them to manipulate clouds or somehow create fake images of clouds.

I've come to the same conclusion, but I'm not sure who "they" are.

Though I've seen disc shaped clouds, I defer to my own experience where a cloud suddenly appeared in a cloudless sky in order for my cylinder to use as cover. It was too seamless, too convenient.

Great show guys, I like Scott a lot

Just wanted to share some thoughts with regard to the cattle mutilation stuff mentioned.

This is not something I know very much about, and I haven't had much interest in, to be honest. However it got me thinking more about it today for some reason and I wanted just to throw this out there.

I think I am correct in saying that cattle are a major source of methane gas and that methane has a very bad effect on ozone.
After pondering that I got to thinking about what Mac Tonnies thoughts are re crypto-terrestrials, and that maybe the threat to our ozone is of as much importance to them as it is to everything else on the planet, maybe even more.

The fact that these events repeat, and I must just say I have no idea with what frequency. Might be something along the lines of an ongoing project to genetically alter bovines to address that problem.
As I understand it, the animals digestive system is often removed.
So maybe there could be some connection there. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts.

Spare me, I have an over active imagination and before anyone feels like
taring me a new one, this comes from someone not up to speed with this kind of phenomenon and who probably has to much time to think
anyway.

Adios,

Mark

I too am not very informed on this topic. Actually there are probably only a few arbitrary topics in general I actually know a lot about.

I do think it's hard to discount any theories at this point, but if genetically manipulating or killing cattle is key to the ozone, you'd think it would need to be done on a such a large scale that it would be all over the world and would cause serious problems for chains like McDonalds etc... and would be all over the news and would have a lot of chain reaction effects (award winning cow disappears from country fair news at 8!!). Doesn't seem like the cattle stuff is on such a massive scale that it would effect the ozone, but who knows, I certainly don't.

I've always kind of intuitively thought cattle mutilations were about having people discover cattle mutilations. If you have the precision technology to create the remains with missing blood and organs etc... why not just vaporize the whole carcass unless you want Linda Howe to do a special on it :)

Rocketsauce,

Thanks for your response. I agree that however many mutilations have taken place, that in itself would make no impact on the levels of methane.
What I meant was that perhaps the tinkering with an animals dna might then effect
later generations and when certain animals are mutilated whoever carried that out may just be looking to see how the experiment was getting along.

Like your outfit by the way, but I never got on with Flying V's, I'm a Fender man myself.

Peace,

Mark

gotcha. yeah, unfortunately the pics not me :) I found that picture online for some site promoting weddings at a Scotish Castle, I wish I got married there! Great picture, really funny.

Strangely, you are psychic because I used to own a strat then I sold it and saved up and got a Les Paul Standard and I'm definitely converted to Gibson now, just a bigger thicker sound, but I want to get a nice telecast some time down the road. Those guitars will cut through anything. I also own a Samick AV7 which is like an Epiphone but not as expensive.

Funny, I bet like 60% of the posters here are guitar players!

Rocketsauce,

Thanks for your response. I agree that however many mutilations have taken place, that in itself would make no impact on the levels of methane.
What I meant was that perhaps the tinkering with an animals dna might then effect
later generations and when certain animals are mutilated whoever carried that out may just be looking to see how the experiment was getting along.

Like your outfit by the way, but I never got on with Flying V's, I'm a Fender man myself.

Peace,

Mark

Dude - back from 87 through 2003 I had two Jackson King V's, A charvel strat, Ibanez destroyer, a BC Rich warlock,a modified Washburn V that I ruined and a marty friedman jackson. Good times man Good times

maybe cow anus and blood is a delicatcy for them. :D

Dude - back from 87 through 2003 I had two Jackson King V's, A charvel strat, Ibanez destroyer, a BC Rich warlock,a modified Washburn V that I ruined and a marty friedman jackson. Good times man Good times

maybe cow anus and blood is a delicatcy for them. :D

Hi guys. A Bass man, myself. I've got a 1990 G & L SB-1 and an Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray.
Maybe they use the cow's uterus to "grow" hybrids.
Rock on.:)

Rock on Indeed, In fact I'm rocking on right now with some Soulfly

Attachments

• devilgrannie.jpg
    devilgrannie.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 14
I play a Fender Tele. 20 year guitar player here, too. I think there are an awful lot of us who visit the Paracast. I like the Tele because it's a really hot, cutting sounding guitar. I'd like to get another Strat, and I know you can get decent American made ones for not too much money, but I pour all my cash back into my illustration/cartooning business. Plus, I have like twenty (easily) different acoustic instruments around the house.

Re Scott Corralles: I've been impressed with him each time I've heard him. Smart guy, no doubt. I've never been south of the boarder, but I'd love to go.

Listened to the show last night and I really enjoyed it. Scott is "up" on all aspects of his subjects, including the considerations of the public interested in paranormal matters. Makes conversations with him much more enticing. Very good interviewing too, guys.

An aside, David and Scott hashed out South American prevailing acceptance of things paranormal in the meatiest discussion I've ever heard. Since it's been my impression for years that peoples to the south of the U.S. encounter more of the events than most other countries seem to encounter, and aside from all the possible reasons mentioned by either David or Scott, that the degree of religious faith to which most South Americans suffer or enjoy (take your pick) may also play a role in their experiencing.

Some Eastern thought suggests that we are always in prayer or meditation, but we simply don't recognize that we are. We spend our lives growing up, if you will, improving on our inner and outer condition spiritually and thus, behaviorally.

But because some countries are less technically and materially developed than the U.S., religion plays a much greater part in the lives of the inhabitants. Faith is secure, prayer is visible, adherence to spiritual advancement is sought (within the confines of religion, yes, but I don't think that actually matters) and the tricks and teasers that come along with inner exploration (am I good enough for God?) may be the result.

Honest and everyday attempts to improve one's inner life, contemplation and/or redemption, may play a part, along with all the other reasons discussed in the show. Attempts to expand one's mind leaves a door open for great growth, but there are things that come with it, surprising things. At least I think it may add to the reasons explored in the show for the much larger evidence of paranormal activity south of my border.

If no one recognizes that as an extension of the theory that the more attention one gives the paranormal, the more he gets ... that's what I'm saying. I just think there may be more to it.

I found this Paracast episode to be one of my favorites. It was fun but also in depth, a wide scope of the paranormal occurrences in South America and Mexico.
Great episode and guest!:)

I'm going to have to second this. I thought it was level headed and was pleased that any tangents that did come about were tied back to the main point of discussion. The only thing that really bugged me was getting to hear David talk about what he saw on that documentary and not actually being able to see it myself. :( I tried doing the old intitle:index.of + "arigo" google trick to find a clip of him but to no avail. Does anyone know if this documentary is going to be released any time soon... or at all?

I'm going to have to second this. I thought it was level headed and was pleased that any tangents that did come about were tied back to the main point of discussion. The only thing that really bugged me was getting to hear David talk about what he saw on that documentary and not actually being able to see it myself. :( I tried doing the old intitle:index.of + "arigo" google trick to find a clip of him but to no avail. Does anyone know if this documentary is going to be released any time soon... or at all?

A new doc on Arigo? Not aware of one.

I found some clips dealing with him though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gdioLBQwWx0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=La6hBcw9Fkc

I think the theory of cattle mutilations being connected to the ozone layer is a bit of a stretch. The best theory I ever saw that tried to explain cattle mutilations was in Richard Sauder's book (the underground bunker guy). He basically said that radioactive dust tends to settle on grass and trees, cattle eats the grass, so the best way to measure radioactive particle strain of an area is to measure it in the digestive system of cattle, where it accumulates over a longer period. Might be worth to ask the opinion of a physicist thogh. The one Im working with has a liquid dynamics background, and does not know much about radioactivity.

The idea might not be a Sauder original, it most probably isn't, but I read it there first.

DeeJay

I've always liked that theory too. But does it hold true for the cattle mutilations in Argentina for instance, where they are reported with some regularity? Would we be monitoring both hemispheres?

I guess that's plausible, but for me it doesn't wash as well.

Great show, congratulations, i lived in Venezuela and thanks about your knowledge of Venezuela, by the way, The mountain in Venezuela that always has clouds on the top is Cerro Santa Ana. Thanks for the fantastic episode and Scott Corrales should be invited more often. Thanks

Poi: I don't really understand what you mean with 'we'. I also don't remember the theory stating who is doing cattle mutilations, although Sauder bets for the military, but if the process is working, it can be used by anyone. I understand your doubt, because the distance is too big, but I don't think this is so strange. We can for example show that there are radioactive particles in lake beds around my place which came from Chernobyl regardless of the fact that the distance is more than 1000 miles. I understand that this is much less than the distance between the US, and Argentina. Also I remember the french doing atimic tests in the pacific, but I don't know if those were underground or not. I think if some particles become airborne, they can also be carried to the opposite hemisphere. But I can't point to any proof of that.

Wismar: Thanks for the name of the mountain. Googling for "Cerro Santa Ana", cloud, mountain does not result in anything interesting, there is a report of unusually high Cesium levels in the soil though.

Thanks, DeeJay.

I guess I meant *we* as in military/government, possibly many governments. I guess private industry could be involved too when I think about it, but they might enjoy the benefit of a clearing house which could be governmental.

Anyway, I wasn't attributing the theory to you but to Sauder too. I've also heard it from someone who used to work in governmental programs in Nevada. He says they are definitely testing for fallout in this manner. He can't prove it either of course, but he is adamant in his stance. Makes me wonder what he can't tell or if he's just opinionated.

Back