• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Scientists to look for China's Bigfoot

Is it just me or has China just caught up and overtaken the West in BS crazyass lunacy? They're peddling past us on some generic bicycle and flipping the bird. :D

UFOs, alien critters and now a search for multi-coloured 6'7" sasquatches. Why should the search cost $1.5 million?

At this rate they'll be speculating about demons next. :)

Is it just me or has China just caught up and overtaken the West in BS crazyass lunacy? They're peddling past us on some generic bicycle and flipping the bird. :D

UFOs, alien critters and now a search for multi-coloured 6'7" sasquatches. Why should the search cost $1.5 million?

At this rate they'll be speculating about demons next. :)

They could certainly save their money and find plenty of monsters in their own political hierarchy, lol

i am a chinese i heard that since last century, more than 400 people have claimed to have seen the creature, which is said to walk upright, be over 2 meters tall and have a hairy gray, red and black body. But no hard evidence of the creature's existence has been found.
A group of scientists have said they are considering launching a high-profile search for the mysterious creature. The last organized search for the beast was conducted about 30 years ago.

I'll admit that would still keep me intrigued, well not the Monsterquest part, but I'd still be a little giddy if I found something like that. Gotta keep the mystery alive a little bit.

Back