• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Saucer on truck bed..... psiop or ?

Free episodes:

dankaholic

Paranormal Novice
I know I am pretty late bringing this up, I couldnt find anything on it in the forums in relation to this.
Now as some if not all of you already know, last December a flatbed truck drove through the midwest with what appeared to be a saucer strapped to it.

I recall hearing about this happening twice last year but perhaps it was same truck/saucer but spotted in 2 areas at different times and my local news felt a need to report on it again.
Afterward we were told it was an unmanned UAV, which immediately struck me as odd.

Why would they transport it in that way? I grew up near Lockheed in California and now live near JPL and I cant remember ever seeing any plane parts openly tied to a semi.
Also it was my understanding the government didnt have saucer shaped craft of any sort and still were working with fixed wing aircraft.

Call me skeptical but seems like a show, since when does the public find out about something of this sort in that manner? It appeared almost as a "look what we have, so if you see one its just a UAV" type of situation imo.

Psiop.
Thay're using that UAV as a plausable denial for something going on in the sky,...or going to be going on.
Am I paranoid? DO I think the government lies about everything?.....You Bet!

There could be lots of large circular things that might need to be transported besides flying saucers. If it had a tarp over it the list could go on for pages. If it didn't, then it still could have been a piece of architecture or advertising or a ride for some fairground ... even a landmark ( like the largest ball of string ... or whatever ). Who knows? More information is required before any evaluation can be made.

Yes Jeff thats the one. Thank you for the video, makes it easier to reference what the machine looked like.
exo_doc I agree with you whole heartedly, there are many other ways to get something from one place to another then to slowly drag it state to state in plain view of the public. I also agree with your comments about the government, lying is in their nature so suppose you cannot blame them for doing so.

Back