• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Saucer Kings

Free episodes:

SaucerKing

Paranormal Novice
So as there's been nothing but positive responses on the poll for this that I put on the New Member Forum, I'll make a single one-time thread to try and draw some attention to my feature film project SAUCER KINGS. I think it's certainly relevant to The Paracast board as it pokes fun and asks questions about the core eternal struggle in the whole field of UFO research (and fakery).

I've decided that if I can make my modest funding goal that I'm going to put as much "product placement" for the Paracast as I can in the movie. And I hereby pledge that if the Paracast ever does a Kickstarter funding project, I will pledge 2% of whatever I am able to achieve with my project (if it's successful in funding) to the cause. A sort of "pay it forward" thing. So by a tenuous (perhaps sketchy) connection, supporting Saucer Kings is supporting The Paracast! Yes it is! So there!

And, by the way I'm a "real" filmmaker and produced screenwriter. My produced feature in the past starred Jaime King (Sin City) and Pei-pei Cheng (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon) and had a cameo by no less than Michael freaking Biehn! So Saucer Kings isn't some backyard thing. It's a real movie I'm trying to get off the ground and get the ball rolling.

Hey, at least you can spend a minute or two watching the video. It's fun, I promise. It's free! What do you want?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/885578295/saucer-kings

theyarethesaucerkingsgreensmall_zpsbc80ad91.jpg

Back