• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sasquatch Research

Standanista

Paranormal Maven
I met a good guy this week (in the pub!) who is a serious sasquatch researcher in Canada. He and his brother make regular wilderness trips and have come across all sorts of interesting stuff: footprints, tree structures, howling, knockings, have had rocks thrown at them in the middle of nowhere, plus his brother has had an actual sighting. They're in contact with other researchers, and I was interested to find out that many don't put their stuff in the public domain. (It reminded me a bit of Ray Stanford.) I saw some of the photos that both he and his contacts had got from trail cams and they are stunning: some of them closer and clearer pictures than the Patterson-Gimlin footage, but none of which I've ever seen published online.

The fact that these researchers don't go public with their material adds greatly, for me, to its credibility. It also reveals that the stuff we see on the internet and in the media is only the tip of the iceberg, in terms of what research is taking place and what hard evidence exists. If Gene and Chris were keen maybe the chap could be persuaded to come on the show. I'm sure he'd be a great guest.

(Cross-posted on the Guest Suggestions for the Paracast thread.)

Last edited:
Back