• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Russians Make Major UFO Disclosure Statement, Aliens Are Real

ManitobaCanuk

Paranormal Maven

According to this new information the Russians have known about alien civilizations for several decades, to many this comes as no surprise, there have been rumors floating around for many years. Well respected military and government scientist have been trying to speak out on this issue for sometime now. In the vast majority of cases the mainstream media either treats this like a non event, or they treat it like the information is coming from very unreliable sources. This information is a big step in disclosure process for mankind.

According to this new information the Russians have known about alien civilizations for several decades, to many this comes as no surprise, there have been rumors floating around for many years. Well respected military and government scientist have been trying to speak out on this issue for sometime now. In the vast majority of cases the mainstream media either treats this like a non event, or they treat it like the information is coming from very unreliable sources. This information is a big step in disclosure process for mankind.

Interesting, but sounds like more Russian hocus pocus than anything substantial.

If I remember correctly both dimitriev (spl?) And their then defense minister came out with some cryptic quites in separate events some years back about the same thing and never elaborated on it. Given that putin released...or is about to release the two detained members of pussy riot and GULP Khordokovsky!!! Obviously in preparation for the Olympics I'm jaundiced enough to think that Russian wants the whole world to pay attention to them for a myriad of reasons from now until mid feb. when it will once again not be safe to speak ill of the pint sized brave fire fighter tiger Tamer

Edit:After writing this post I did click on link and noticed the date on the article. I think this is what I was referring to above although I believe I read it on a different site, so given the date this was not a " sochi thing" but hold on to your hats just the same

Last edited:
If I remember correctly both dimitriev (spl?) And their then defense minister came out with some cryptic quites in separate events some years back about the same thing and never elaborated on it. Given that putin released...or is about to release the two detained members of pussy riot and GULP Khordokovsky!!! Obviously in preparation for the Olympics I'm jaundiced enough to think that Russian wants the whole world to pay attention to them for a myriad of reasons from now until mid feb. when it will once again not be safe to speak ill of the pint sized brave fire fighter tiger Tamer

Edit:After writing this post I did click on link and noticed the date on the article. I think this is what I was referring to above although I believe I read it on a different site, so given the date this was not a " sochi thing" but hold on to your hats just the same

in_soviet_russia_1.jpg

Back