• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ruins of a lost civilization discovered in jungles of Honduras

Free episodes:

Ancient Lost World Found in Honduran Jungle - IBTimes UK

Nothing really paranormal about this, but it's a great example showing that there might be more left to discover in the world about mankind's past.

It doesn't matter if there is a paranormal aspect or not, especially in this 'ancient mysteries' section - it absolutely, squarely and nicely falls into a 'mystery' category as there is so much we don't know about many ancient American cultures, North, South and Central.

Post away! I personally totally love this kind of stuff and so do many other forum members...

I always wonder how they determine what some of the ruins were used for. I mean some things are probably obvious, but other things less so. Which always makes me think of this:

(lol <3 Eddie Izzard).

But it's always intriguing that they discover new things. Think about it this way: this was something manmade that we didn't know about (which, as Goggs said, is mysterious and interesting on its own). Imagine the possibility that something non-manmade is hiding somewhere since we can't even keep track of our own civilizations over time. :p

Very interesting, thanks for sharing the link!

Back