• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Roswell Crash July, 1947

It does not matter he was used and I dont know him. Also the two who muddled MJ12 documents were paid by a banker both have authored books. not this chap either Philip J. Klass - Wikipedia nor Bill Moore or his mates . Rather two who wanted to stop the information being released and Alien Autopsy was to throw the community off the sent. They still active today and Stan also had matching document of the real MJ 12. Grant would know where to find it and matched the locations of individuals doing legwork. Basement mob throw mud at the wall seeking to gain more information because they are to bloody lazy,

Last edited:
The UFO COVERUP is real and it scares the top brass who fear a shit storm coming . The fact removal of true story date from websites just confirmed the UFO Cover-Up by military complex. The excellent book by Larry Fawcett & Barry J. Greenwood : THE UFO COVER-UP (1984) at least the Paracast does not Censorship the historical data and " MC" "Police -Stopping-Brazel-to-Prison-Steps-Sarge-Hault-"RABBLE - (New -EALSEY (POSSIBLY MAJOR-PROVIST MASHALL (ADMIRAL NAVY LINKhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Halsey_Jr.#Postwar_years ) -ALSO THE USE OF TAPE TO COVER TWO PARAGRAPHS -HALSEY-INTEL-BEAMES (MORE THAN ONE )- For -Party -U.S. IKE (Dwight D. Eisenhower | Miller Center )--Mengel -Messier, M.P.s U.S.-R-R-4-I.N. (CRYPTO AND JR -JOHN SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHASE DOWN THE HISTORICAL RECORDS)-Stalling-FOR -515F4-US ARMY-A.R.Q-........STORES-TREAT-US ARMY-.........STALLING-SAUCER-56273-725R-"CREATURES "-DIGGER -THEN -FREEZE BODIES -SHIP-AIR -LAND-3-WRECKAGE- 7-1947'
US ARMY WOULD NOT NEED A DIGGER -FOR A WEATHER BALLOON ! AND ALREADY SENT CONVOY'S OF EQUIPMENT STATES EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS .
Example :

The members of the M-J came in play in 1947 at the same time the National Security Act was passed and some of the following members were
Menzel
Halsey
IKE
Truman
All favored Democratic Politics on M.J. and they seek to remove U.S. Gen, Mc Arthur which the New York Times article "Truman Wrote of 48 Offer to Eisenhower , July 11, 2003'

Q" IKE and I think MaC Arthur expects to make a Roman triumphal return to the U.S . a short time before the Republican Convention meets in Philadelphia, " says the relevant entry,, dated July 21, 1947.1."

It time the UFO Coverup ended. Being non-political (all the rage) best way to hide it to be pro-release but never give the people what they want string them along. Researcher Grant Cameron on the great work on Presidents and UFO COVERUP matches his longtime campaign. Also politics is just a cover.

….the two who muddled MJ12 documents were paid by a banker both have authored books. not this chap either Philip J. Klass - Wikipedia nor Bill Moore or his mates .

Klass was a debunker not a disinfo agent whose job it is to muddy cases as opposed to denying they occurred at all.

…. Alien Autopsy was to throw the community off the sent.

Scent.;) Alien autopsy came some time after the initial controversy surrounding MJ12.

The UFO COVERUP is real and it scares the top brass who fear a shit storm coming . The fact removal of true story date from websites just confirmed the UFO Cover-Up by military complex. The excellent book by Larry Fawcett & Barry J. Greenwood : THE UFO COVER-UP (1984) at least the Paracast does not Censorship the historical data and " MC" "Police -Stopping-Brazel-to-Prison-Steps-Sarge-Hault-"RABBLE - (New -EALSEY (POSSIBLY MAJOR-PROVIST MASHALL (ADMIRAL NAVY LINKhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Halsey_Jr.#Postwar_years ) -ALSO THE USE OF TAPE TO COVER TWO PARAGRAPHS -HALSEY-INTEL-BEAMES (MORE THAN ONE )- For -Party -U.S. IKE (Dwight D. Eisenhower | Miller Center )--Mengel -Messier, M.P.s U.S.-R-R-4-I.N. (CRYPTO AND JR -JOHN SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHASE DOWN THE HISTORICAL RECORDS)-Stalling-FOR -515F4-US ARMY-A.R.Q-........STORES-TREAT-US ARMY-.........STALLING-SAUCER-56273-725R-"CREATURES "-DIGGER -THEN -FREEZE BODIES -SHIP-AIR -LAND-3-WRECKAGE- 7-1947'
US ARMY WOULD NOT NEED A DIGGER -FOR A WEATHER BALLOON ! AND ALREADY SENT CONVOY'S OF EQUIPMENT STATES EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS .

Also the Major Keyhole and U.S. President Truman discussion are another key. On the M.J. 12 documents the individual who funded the project must have a close relationship with the two who were connected to the Alien Autopsy they put the UAP field off track once and then again (some in the field was close to sensitive material) was the Banker working for the Agency or just like creating Hoax's like the late UAP Researcher Moseley using elements of credible material. There is a pattern of attacking the researchers in the field. As told you years ago had a sighting of large craft and reported to a observatory to get a second eyewitness . Like John Keel Books and interviews I then received a phone call a few days later to drop researching the topic and forget about UFOs-UAPs.

Example :

It was not these craft either :

Or this

The members of the M-J came in play in 1947 at the same time the National Security Act was passed and some of the following members were
Menzel
Halsey
IKE
Truman
Gen. Spaatz

There was a U.S Official Army -Hollywood Film Team was sent to the Crash sites as the number in memo (Ramey ) matches. There is in the CIA declassified section similar paper on other operations during the 1950s. Not anything to do with the fake Autopsy Film which has two names that appear in the fake part of MJ12 documents. T-4 (includes the Special Programs which Mr Davis and Mr Wilson has dropped ) was a section not listed and classified files are held back which Roswell files would be part of the catch. Moreover, the rabbit hole and Leonard Springfield states in excellent researchers Don Schmitt and Tom Carey book 'Witness To Roswell ' Unmasking The 60-Year Cover-Up- (2007) states

" Skin description is not green, Stringfield continued or ....pinkish gray, and one said it looked almost blueish gray' under deep-freeze (BF-Matches Ramey 1947 Memo, 2020 and eyewitness said there were two memos not one it went directly to Washington D.C. in 1947 and the eyewitness worked in S.H.A.F.E Command -disbanded in 1945 https://history.army.mil/html/books/007/7-1/CMH_Pub_7-1.pdf and elements moved back home bases and the other lived in New Mexico) lights... The texture was described as 'scaly' or reptilian and as 'stretchable. 142"

The other term used for 12 M.A.J.I.C was 47 Club truth is coming out ...
"AFOAT-1 was just a deflection process and attack Major Marcel reputation - "Dr.Jesse Marcel Jr. States in a interview on C2C am about the time his father threw away his medals" this not common occurrences as know others who done the same when disgusted with the system. These folks took a (stop messing with post ) oath and to break it not a easy thing to do. IN 1953- National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (early term for U.A.P US Used It First!) -letter to U.S. President Truman (47 Club member of -M.J.12 MAJIC ) and at the same time thanks to debunkers Kowflop Quarterly Reporting on Ufological Frauds and Fantasies ' Vol 1 , No3 Friday , December 8, 1996 states "where he was the officer charge of the War Room, Intelligence Branch , Operation's Division AFOAT-1, (1009th Special Weapons Squadron .3." Then Scholar Todd states " I wrote the very report President Truman read on the air declaring that Russia had exploded an atomic bomb device. Curiously, President Truman never went on air to announce the Soviet A-Bomb explosion. 3." Another element that matches the UFO-UAP over sensitive locations was the Washington D.C. flyover in the 1950's and if you flow the sighting pattern it leads to the location of the 1009th Special Weapons Squadron stationed at the U.S. Headquarters Command in Washington D.C.

Those keen should read Scholar Tom Gilling book 'PROJECT RAINFALL ' (2019) and the chapter 22-'A l 'Saucerful of secrets' pp,273-300. A critical quote

"Meanwhile Bud Wheelon, a veteran of the CIA Office of Scientific Intelligence . continued to juggle his time between the agency's fledgling geostationary satellite program and its investigation of flying saucers . Declassified C.I.A. files show Wheelon 's signature on a 1965 memorandum addressed to the C.I.A. director entitled 'Evaluation of UFO's'.285."

Those who been told the Roswell files were destroyed is bullshit and follow the dates of sightings and movements of cargo.

Those who suggest Roswell is a outdated case are very mistaken and its more relevant to the coverup than many scholars think. Also Lt. Corso -Code word for Beams was Boards ' if you new.

Classic debunker tactic "In addition, no documentation has surfaced to support Marcel claims is false right from the start.3." Is cop out and remember who else worked at 1009th Special Weapons Squadron -Col Corso- former (MI9 and close friend to eyewitness ) when the material is still classified and during a interview on C2C AM excellent host George Noory interviewed the late Stanton Friedman and Dr.Jesse Marcel Jr. which Stan being the number one researcher dropped a gem " about the Kenneth Arnold sightings (more than one craft) that they were seen over the area where Plutonium was being made!" Furthermore, during the Roswell Crash in 1947 the debris were flown out to more than one airfield ! The eyewitness saw the shipments two were dummy movements (Soviet Union and their spy networks in US classified areas) the main one went to Washington D.C. Moreover, the interview with Lt. Col Corso who dropped a gem when discussing his work at Washington D.C. in 1950's and 1960's in a classic interview and mentions , pauses and then changes the name. In addition, if you re-listen he doesn't actually say the circuit's were made from crashed retrievals rather the boards which he quickly states were more advanced than ours in Gen. T office . Remembering he was trained in mixing information and he saved thousands of Jewish people from the NAZI gas chambers working with M.I.9 and the Italian Mafia.
No one picked up on the event .
Also the Debunkers suggests term MAJIC not used in Official Documentation -https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/omb/kn20drgh/by-agency/agency_title/bureau_title/account_title/earmarks/earmark_216610.html

All favored Democratic Politics on M.J. and they seek to remove U.S. Gen, Mc Arthur which the New York Times article "Truman Wrote of 48 Offer to Eisenhower , July 11, 2003'

Q" IKE and I think MaC Arthur expects to make a Roman triumphal return to the U.S . a short time before the Republican Convention meets in Philadelphia, " says the relevant entry,, dated July 21, 1947.1."

It time the UFO Coverup ended.

Being non-political (all the rage) best way to hide it to be pro-release but never give the people what they want string them along. Researcher Grant Cameron on the great work on Presidents and UFO COVERUP matches his longtime campaign. Also politics is just a cover. So whatever it was not a Weather Balloon nor Mogul .

On the region which looks promising is near Jupiter and (5) plenty of water in the Solar System which is element for
life.
With the advancements in Artificial Intelligence is moving at a fast pace and ESA already using A.I space satellites today.

Why is the hurry?

Last edited:
"AFOAT-1 was just a deflection process and attack Major Marcel reputation - "Dr.Jesse Marcel Jr. States in a interview on C2C am about the time his father threw away his medals" this not common occurrences as know others who done the same when disgusted with the system. These folks took a (stop messing with post ) oath and to break it not a easy thing to do. IN 1953- National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (early term for U.A.P US Used It First!) -letter to U.S. President Truman (47 Club member of -M.J.12 MAJIC ) and at the same time thanks to debunkers Kowflop Quarterly Reporting on Ufological Frauds and Fantasies ' Vol 1 , No3 Friday , December 8, 1996 states "where he was the officer charge of the War Room, Intelligence Branch , Operation's Division AFOAT-1, (1009th Special Weapons Squadron .3." Then Scholar Todd states " I wrote the very report President Truman read on the air declaring that Russia had exploded an atomic bomb device. Curiously, President Truman never went on air to announce the Soviet A-Bomb explosion. 3." Another element that matches the UFO-UAP over sensitive locations was the Washington D.C. flyover in the 1950's and if you flow the sighting pattern it leads to the location of the 1009th Special Weapons Squadron stationed at the U.S. Headquarters Command in Washington D.C.

Those keen should read Scholar Tom Gilling book 'PROJECT RAINFALL ' (2019) and the chapter 22-'A l 'Saucerful of secrets' pp,273-300. A critical quote

"Meanwhile Bud Wheelon, a veteran of the CIA Office of Scientific Intelligence . continued to juggle his time between the agency's fledgling geostationary satellite program and its investigation of flying saucers . Declassified C.I.A. files show Wheelon 's signature on a 1965 memorandum addressed to the C.I.A. director entitled 'Evaluation of UFO's'.285."

Those who been told the Roswell files were destroyed is bullshit and follow the dates of sightings and movements of cargo.

Then the following report by the F.B.I : INTEREST IN FLYING SAUCERS -on 11th of December , 1952 ;

" Mr Hoover is very much interested in the subject of flying saucers and it has been reported to him that matters was discussed at the I.A.C. meeting at 4th December.1."

The report in January 14th -18th , 1953 and the discussion between Captain Edward J. Ruppelt and Report Meeting of Scientific Advisory Panel on Unidentified Flying Objects '

"Debunking aim would result in reduction in public interest in "flying Saucers" which today evoke a strong psychological reaction.1."

The Robertson Panel ( 1952-53) was just a blocker as everyone knows today and FOIA is just a chaff outlet and they keep the good meat and veg away from that sector. Having a discussion with a Admiral (not in a parking lot rather in a briefing room and it caused a uproar as the HQ Intel Officer was not pleased and was told to bugger off! The Admiral wanted to expose the truth about flying saucers -UFO-UAP whatever they are) who has access to the Above Top Secret Documents told me they are a threat and don't listen to Chaff feed FOIA. Also the last Roswell Report should see the eyewitness names and there classified papers which all were members working for the C.I.A. Also Jr Greenwood has done some outstanding work and some critical post this week.

Also this gem on by Science Scholar Charlie Wood ;A New Cosmic Tension : The Universe Might Be Too Thin' (September 8th, 2020) A New Cosmic Tension: The Universe Might Be Too Thin

Key word in this book by Lt.Col Corso 'Dawn of A New Age'

"Nuclear propulsion for ships and Submarines is well known. We built an atom bomb the size of a football and a 280 mm artillery shell. 86."

and the Mesers name.

As late Professor Stanton Friedman stated on the backgrounds of the debunkers and the fact sanitized version for the public.

Maj. Keyhole -September 29. 1959 letter to James E. Moseley -Page 2'

"Regarding Dr. Mensel's comments quoted by Mr. Mann, I will say only this : In January , 1953 , ATIC gave official statements that had examined Menzel's theories and did not accept them, in general, nor in the Mantell , Chile -Whittel and formed cases he claimed to explain.1."

On ATIP they well just be deflected by the authorities as done during the 1947-1953.

Another example towards eyewitness on the Flying Saucer Flaps during the 1940's and 1950's saw the U.S. Intelligence Services become concerned with the ever increasing contact of 'flying saucers ' and the impact on sensitive military sites and they also had events in other nations. Th CIA FOIA -De-Classified 'Report Of Meeting Of Scientific Advisory Panel On Unidentified Flying-Objects Convened By Office Of Scientific Intelligence, January 14-18, 1953'

" Mr. Fournet , in his presentation , showed how he had eliminated each of the known and probable causes of sighting leaving him "extra-terrestrial" as the only one remaining in many cases. Fournet's background as an aeronautical engineer and technical intelligence officer (Project Officer, Blue Book for 15 months ) could not be highlighted. However, the Panel could not accept any of the cases sighted by him because they were raw, unevaluated reports.13."

"In other words, the burden of proof is on the sighter not the explainer. 16"
This quote is spot on and giving all the military eyewitness at Roswell who broke their Oaths to disclosed their accounts while being threaten not too. U.S. & its allies went to War in Iraq in 2003 on eyewitness accounts from Intelligence Officers and Sources!

Furthermore, the ground work to the UFO COVERUP was introduce during the National Security Act 1947 . The following 'CIA FOIA De-Classified

'Statement of the Director of Central Intelligence Before the National Defense College of Canada (Maj.Gen.J.F.M. Whiteley , Commandant , 11 March, 1948 '

" As General Spaatz recently . in testifying before the President's Air Policy Commission . I think Intelligence must be exploited to the maximum. We must spend all that is necessary to get the best Intelligence. Testifying before the same Commission , Admiral Nimitz suggested that the Commission "...give thought to the importance of intelligence to our our national security .5."

Then this gem

"Following basic intelligence we come to current intelligence. As its contribution to current intelligence , CIA prepares a daily Top Secret summary of the most pertinent data received each day which goes to the President, his Chief of Staff, and the Members of the National Security Council and Chief of the Armed Services.33."

Now remembering the Gen. Ramey Memo of 1947 and today those who think they will give all the meat and veg are kidding themselves. Also the Roswell Classified Papers were sent to U.S. President and 12 M.A.G.I.C (I-A-G-M)-T-4. So they would be in the U.S President Archives classified . That's why the Roswell Case and its events are very important to today's cases.

Also 14 Dimensions and future date was in the Memo.

Last edited:
- "Dr.Jesse Marcel Jr. States in a interview on C2C am about the time his father threw away his medals" this not common occurrences as know others who done the same when disgusted with the system.

Lol I doubt Marcel had any problem with the system. The Alien Grand Design says Marcel never really acted in defiance of the system but did its bidding to the end.

The Admiral wanted to expose the truth about flying saucers -UFO-UAP whatever they are) who has access to the Above Top Secret Documents told me they are a threat…

Another example towards eyewitness on the Flying Saucer Flaps during the 1940's and 1950's saw the U.S. Intelligence Services become concerned with the ever increasing contact of 'flying saucers…..

All "concern" and perceptions of a "threat" are just a facade.

Then the following report by the F.B.I : INTEREST IN FLYING SAUCERS -on 11th of December , 1952 ;

" Mr Hoover is very much interested in the subject of flying saucers and it has been reported to him that matters was discussed at the I.A.C. meeting at 4th December.1."

The report in January 14th -18th , 1953 and the discussion between Captain Edward J. Ruppelt and Report Meeting of Scientific Advisory Panel on Unidentified Flying Objects '

"Debunking aim would result in reduction in public interest in "flying Saucers" which today evoke a strong psychological reaction.1."

The Robertson Panel ( 1952-53) was just a blocker as everyone knows today and FOIA is just a chaff outlet and they keep the good meat and veg away from that sector. Having a discussion with a Admiral (not in a parking lot rather in a briefing room and it caused a uproar as the HQ Intel Officer was not pleased and was told to bugger off! The Admiral wanted to expose the truth about flying saucers -UFO-UAP whatever they are) who has access to the Above Top Secret Documents told me they are a threat and don't listen to Chaff feed FOIA. Also the last Roswell Report should see the eyewitness names and there classified papers which all were members working for the C.I.A. Also Jr Greenwood has done some outstanding work and some critical post this week.

Also this gem on by Science Scholar Charlie Wood ;A New Cosmic Tension : The Universe Might Be Too Thin' (September 8th, 2020) A New Cosmic Tension: The Universe Might Be Too Thin

"Nuclear propulsion for ships and Submarines is well known. We built an atom bomb the size of a football and a 280 mm artillery shell. 86."

and the Mesers name.

As late Professor Stanton Friedman stated on the backgrounds of the debunkers and the fact sanitized version for the public.

"Regarding Dr. Mensel's comments quoted by Mr. Mann, I will say only this : In January , 1953 , ATIC gave official statements that had examined Menzel's theories and did not accept them, in general, nor in the Mantell , Chile -Whittel and formed cases he claimed to explain.1."

On ATIP they well just be deflected by the authorities as done during the 1947-1953.

Another example towards eyewitness on the Flying Saucer Flaps during the 1940's and 1950's saw the U.S. Intelligence Services become concerned with the ever increasing contact of 'flying saucers ' and the impact on sensitive military sites and they also had events in other nations. Th CIA FOIA -De-Classified 'Report Of Meeting Of Scientific Advisory Panel On Unidentified Flying-Objects Convened By Office Of Scientific Intelligence, January 14-18, 1953'

" Mr. Fournet , in his presentation , showed how he had eliminated each of the known and probable causes of sighting leaving him "extra-terrestrial" as the only one remaining in many cases. Fournet's background as an aeronautical engineer and technical intelligence officer (Project Officer, Blue Book for 15 months ) could not be highlighted. However, the Panel could not accept any of the cases sighted by him because they were raw, unevaluated reports.13."

This quote is spot on and giving all the military eyewitness at Roswell who broke their Oaths to disclosed their accounts while being threaten not too. U.S. & its allies went to War in Iraq in 2003 on eyewitness accounts from Intelligence Officers and Sources!

Furthermore, the ground work to the UFO COVERUP was introduce during the National Security Act 1947 . The following 'CIA FOIA De-Classified

'Statement of the Director of Central Intelligence Before the National Defense College of Canada (Maj.Gen.J.F.M. Whiteley , Commandant , 11 March, 1948 '

" As General Spaatz recently . in testifying before the President's Air Policy Commission . I think Intelligence must be exploited to the maximum. We must spend all that is necessary to get the best Intelligence. Testifying before the same Commission , Admiral Nimitz suggested that the Commission "...give thought to the importance of intelligence to our our national security .5."

Then this gem

"Following basic intelligence we come to current intelligence. As its contribution to current intelligence , CIA prepares a daily Top Secret summary of the most pertinent data received each day which goes to the President, his Chief of Staff, and the Members of the National Security Council and Chief of the Armed Services.33."

Now remembering the Gen. Ramey Memo of 1947 and today those who think they will give all the meat and veg are kidding themselves. Also the Roswell Classified Papers were sent to U.S. President and 12 M.A.G.I.C (I-A-G-M)-T-4. So they would be in the U.S President Archives classified . That's why the Roswell Case and its events are very important to today's cases.

Also 14 Dimensions and future date was in the Memo. It also matches another diagram posted by another eyewitness of another event decades later. Keep Watching the skies. On the historical case of 'Bentwaters' 1980 six craft over that period (YES) and for Don- NOT ALIEN RATHER TIME TRAVELERS -IN THIS CASE AND NOT A COVERUP EXPERIMENT THAT WAS CHAFF. Also civilian aircraft had a near miss with one of the unknown objects as it was leaving for overseas. TWO OTHER CASES OCCURRED DURING THAT TIME IN HISTORY. More to follow .

Last edited:
The Admiral wanted to expose the truth about flying saucers -UFO-UAP whatever they are) who has access to the Above Top Secret Documents told me they are a threat…..

Another example towards eyewitness on the Flying Saucer Flaps during the 1940's and 1950's saw the U.S. Intelligence Services become concerned with the ever increasing contact of 'flying saucers ' and the impact on sensitive military sites…

As the aforementioned work states, all "concern" is just a facade.

marduk ,
Don't give a rats ass what you think and you were not in the room where the information was detailed. Nor on the flight.

I'm assuming by that statement that you were?

Did you handle this material? Did you see bodies? The craft? Photos of any of it? What exactly were you shown, by whom, and what evidence do you currently have for it?

and the Mesers name.

Then this gem

Also 14 Dimensions and future date was in the Memo. It also matches another diagram posted by another eyewitness of another event decades later. Keep Watching the skies. On the historical case of 'Bentwaters' 1980 six craft over that period (YES) and for Don- NOT ALIEN RATHER TIME TRAVELERS -IN THIS CASE AND NOT A COVERUP EXPERIMENT THAT WAS CHAFF. Also civilian aircraft had a near miss with one of the unknown objects as it was leaving for overseas. TWO OTHER CASES OCCURRED DURING THAT TIME IN HISTORY. More to follow .
after Air-force Journal section -C-54 is in the Gen. RAMEY Memo 1947 and lines up with Stan interviewing eyewitness which you all have to buy his books to find the section. Too much chaff and not enough references.
Col Halt has been spot on and Roswell was the real deal. Also on Lt. Col Corso spot on about wreckage and the beams. Also Stan was right about the real MJ-12 documents they match with archives not the fake ones and Alien Autopsy both setup to muddy the field . Coverup is real and today's field just repeating what 1950 s flying saucers researchers already new in the 1960 s and 1970 s . Open minded science not paid debunkers. Some open minded Science and looks very interesting Potential sign of alien life detected on inhospitable Venus

Last edited:
The UFO COVERUP is real and it scares the top brass who fear a shit storm coming . The fact removal of true story date from websites just confirmed the UFO Cover-Up by military complex. The excellent book by Larry Fawcett & Barry J. Greenwood : THE UFO COVER-UP (1984) at least the Paracast does not Censorship the historical data and Section just before twice in MEMO - 5 -T-8 -V.I.P IKE"S PARTY TO STAY ---Lt. Kramer " MC" "Police -Stopping-Brazel-to-Prison-Steps-Sarge-Hault-"RABBLE - (New -EALSEY (POSSIBLY MAJOR-PROVIST MASHALL (ADMIRAL NAVY LINKhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Halsey_Jr.#Postwar_years ) -ALSO THE USE OF TAPE TO COVER TWO PARAGRAPHS -HALSEY-INTEL-BEAMES (MORE THAN ONE )- For -Party -U.S. IKE (Dwight D. Eisenhower | Miller Center )--Mengel -Messier, M.P.s U.S.-R-R-4-I.N. (CRYPTO AND JR -JOHN SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHASE DOWN THE HISTORICAL RECORDS)-Stalling-FOR -515F4-US ARMY-A.R.Q-........STORES-TREAT-US ARMY-.........STALLING-SAUCER-56273-725R-"CREATURES "-DIGGER -THEN -FREEZE BODIES -SHIP-AIR -LAND-ROGERS-3-WRECKAGE- 7-1947'

Then CIA-FIOA -DM-62-Friday . 5 December 1952-"Present-Gen.Smith , Messers, Dullles , Wisner, Wolf, Hedden , Amory, Long - Gen.G
Reported that IAG has accepted the proposal that a 'committee of scientists be set up for further study of the flying saucer problem.2."

Two committee's open and another closed M.J.12 credible ones not the fake crap.

Back