• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rock throwing sasquatch? (vid)

Free episodes:

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
"This is a brief video about the MonsterQuest crew’s discovery and filming of rock-throwing incidents in Snelgrove, Ontario."

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/snelgrove-rox/

Did you see the actual episode? I am watching it on DVR as I type... they seem to be coming down on the Sasquatch is real side of the equation.

Michael L. said:
Did you see the actual episode? I am watching it on DVR as I type... they seem to be coming down on the Sasquatch is real side of the equation.

No, I watch little tv, but I just got done watching Survivor which is pretty good this year. I would like to see the show. I haven't got around to checking local listings for Monster Quest, or whatever it's called. Hopefully someone will youtube it.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Michael L. said:

No, I watch little tv, but I just got done watching Survivor which is pretty good this year. I would like to see the show. I haven't got around to checking local listings for Monster Quest, or whatever it's called. Hopefully someone will youtube it.

Here is the website for the show:

http://www.history.com/minisites/monsterquest

Check out the evidence locker for video's. Also watch the Giant Squid video it's amazing. The squid in the video was around 108ft long. Just amazing.

I watched the squid vid, I didn't see any squid over 100 ft though.

I was at MSN, and found what reports to be some footage of some of the Monster Quest guys dodging rocks.
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=14b07b42-9490-42a5-abb9-883f8764514e

The website is finally running? Last time I checked in the Evidence Locker section was all coming soon.

You really should check out this show. It is pretty even handed; it's quite surprising. Champ they were kind of like "Yeah, well, I don't think it is possible..." but the last couple have been fairly pro-cryptids. In the episode they speak with the image analysis guy who explains why they can measure the squid in the video... the problem is determining which type of squid it was. Plus, this week is a personal favorite of mine: Giant Birds!

Michael L. said:
The website is finally running? Last time I checked in the Evidence Locker section was all coming soon.

You really should check out this show. It is pretty even handed; it's quite surprising. Champ they were kind of like "Yeah, well, I don't think it is possible..." but the last couple have been fairly pro-cryptids. In the episode they speak with the image analysis guy who explains why they can measure the squid in the video... the problem is determining which type of squid it was. Plus, this week is a personal favorite of mine: Giant Birds!

Yes, I was watching vids at the site many hours ago.

I'll be checking out the show.

Just watched the Monster Quest episodes:

Mutant Canine - weak.
Sasquatch - interesting but the rock throwing incident seemed a little unconvincing. DNA study was very compelling.
Giant Squid - great. I recommend this episode to everyone.

Overall a fairly decent show.

I saw this episode of monster quest, to be honest i really enjoyed some of the episodes. the rock throwing one annoyed me so much i cant repeat what words i thought :) my main issue was that you have a group of investigators looking for sasquatch who (the investigators) were clearly forensically aware, as they were looking for DNA evidence etc. When the alleged Sasquatch throws a rock at the cabin and it lands on the roof, one of the investigators is seen retrieving the rock with a stick but then grabs the said rock with a bare hand!!! therefore destroying or tainting any evidence that could of been found on the rock!!! (Facepalm) i dont think they even tested the rock??
peace and love han

Back