• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Robert Gibbs fields UFO question on C-Span

Free episodes:

Typical sidestep. Notice the muffled giggle when he mentioned UFO's. It's the same thing over again. Bastards.

What's he supposed to say?? I would think it is the truth that the President and everyone else doesn't give a shit about UFO's, real or not. At this point in our country we have far too many pressing issues than to give two seconds to the UFO topic.

I'm with TClaeys on this, given the kind of curtain of laughter attitude cultivated by dolts like Michael Salla, Alfred Webre and the Exocranial morons, it would be unrealistic to expect any other kind of reaction from the current administration. They obviously have FAR MORE pressing issues to deal with, so everyone can just forget about any meaningful type of disclosure. I'm not saying that I personally wouldn't like to see it happen, but what exactly is our government going to disclose? And did you hear the way that the caller posed the question? Oy. Reason and logic are in short supply in this country, being able to articulate a position or query even more elusive, so I'm not expecting an significant changes in governmental policy regarding the UFO topic. They have absolutely nothing to gain by sharing any of their evidence or archived materials, IMO.

dB

I'm with TClaeys on this, given the kind of curtain of laughter attitude cultivated by dolts like Michael Salla, Alfred Webre and the Exocranial morons, it would be unrealistic to expect any other kind of reaction from the current administration. They obviously have FAR MORE pressing issues to deal with, so everyone can just forget about any meaningful type of disclosure. I'm not saying that I personally wouldn't like to see it happen, but what exactly is our government going to disclose? And did you hear the way that the caller posed the question? Oy. Reason and logic are in short supply in this country, being able to articulate a position or query even more elusive, so I'm not expecting an significant changes in governmental policy regarding the UFO topic. They have absolutely nothing to gain by sharing any of their evidence or archived materials, IMO.

dB

True, so true. But I still reserve the individual right to be pissed off about it.

That was actually much less painful than it could have been. I consider that response one of the better reactions Ive ever heard from a politician on main stream media.

The man in the video, if it is really a video, raises his camera left hand into visibility at 1:21. Note the position of his finger, how it hooks inwards, pointing towards the region between his heart and throat, the so-called "serpent's den," named after the 14th century explorer, Ronaldo Hornby, because there famously hung the silver necklace of his ancient Babylonian Uncle Nebuchadnezzar, a serpent flying upon a broom, with horns jutting out of his head, between the Planet Venus, just below the rising sun. These are all signs, indeed. Hornby, the hooked finger, the serpent's den, the horny moon. These play on the notion of the reptile snake man, the demon reptile man, Lucifer, Morning Star, the man with the horned head. Even 1:21 is significant; the curve at the top of the number 2 resembles a head, does it not, met on each side by great jutting ones like horns. Then there too swirles out of the bottom of the head a great tail: 2. That's just like Satan, the reptile overlord. Isn't it remarkable, isn't it significant, isn't it extra-ordinary? E'en now, on C-SPAN, we see the coded language of the illumanati Overlords at us like congregate worms on the carcass of the Republic.

He shall come again, but doubt you the false words of the reptile men; it comes, do not doubt that it comes. Do read your bible; study your Ezekiel and your revelation; know too your Isiah. Everything we need to know is right out in the open. Let those with ears to hear, hear.

The man in the video, if it is really a video, raises his camera left hand into visibility at 1:21. Note the position of his finger, how it hooks inwards, pointing towards the region between his heart and throat, the so-called "serpent's den," named after the 14th century explorer, Ronaldo Hornby, because there famously hung the silver necklace of his ancient Babylonian Uncle Nebuchadnezzar, a serpent flying upon a broom, with horns jutting out of his head, between the Planet Venus, just below the rising sun. These are all signs, indeed. Hornby, the hooked finger, the serpent's den, the horny moon. These play on the notion of the reptile snake man, the demon reptile man, Lucifer, Morning Star, the man with the horned head. Even 1:21 is significant; the curve at the top of the number 2 resembles a head, does it not, met on each side by great jutting ones like horns. Then there too swirles out of the bottom of the head a great tail: 2. That's just like Satan, the reptile overlord. Isn't it remarkable, isn't it significant, isn't it extra-ordinary? E'en now, on C-SPAN, we see the coded language of the illumanati Overlords at us like congregate worms on the carcass of the Republic.

He shall come again, but doubt you the false words of the reptile men; it comes, do not doubt that it comes. Do read your bible; study your Ezekiel and your revelation; know too your Isiah. Everything we need to know is right out in the open. Let those with ears to hear, hear.

Well yeah, I was gonna say that. Figured it was too obvious to bother mentioning.

You couldn't help yourself could you? You just had to go and mention good old uncle Neb, flying on his broom between Venus and the rising Sun. Hell, how else was supposed to get to the horny moon? Jesus H chicken feet!!
And what's this connection between Hornby, the horny moon, Lucifer, Michael Horne. Crikey, is Michael Horne really Lucifer???!!
I mean the moment he started answering the caller's question i was already on the satanist bandwagon.
How dare the caller ring at some ungodly hour before someone was up and around and able to ask Obama about revealing all! (about UFO"s i mean).
But I suppose 1:21 was significant for me too. It was at that exact moment i was taking a slurp of my coffee when he flashed the "serpents den" at me and i nearly snorted my java all over the screen. How inconsiderate!!!

What's he supposed to say?? I would think it is the truth that the President and everyone else doesn't give a shit about UFO's, real or not. At this point in our country we have far too many pressing issues than to give two seconds to the UFO topic.

Agreed. The questioner in the vid was grabbing at straws to say the least.

Looking to the civilian government for answers is futile to say the least. Disclosure is unlikely if not impossible. It will more likely be something far more different and unexpected.

Back