• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Robert Emenegger

Simone_m

Skilled Investigator
I have been smitten with fascination lately, for his 1970's film, narrated by Rod Serling. At the very end, some apparently real military footage got in there. I read in my netsearches, that much much more was going to be allowed, and then of course, somewhere from on high, it was nixed. Some illustrations can be seen there as well, which were put in place of the supposed real disembarking aliens, upon Holloman AFB. These depicted beings looked familiar to me. If you do a google image search of the anunnaki, well, I think, anyway, there are striking similarities. Those of you on this particular forum, who are much more knowledgeable than I, and skeptical too, what do you make of the Emenegger almost-Disclosure?

Pretty interesting film, one of my nostalgic favorites. As for the legend of the footage, I doubt it. Check out this report from the Ozark UFO Convention. Emmengger says he never saw the footage himself, but believes it exists. The military may have been playing games with him, I just don't know. Sometimes I wonder what percentage of UFO stories were "leaked" by the US to confuse the Soviets.

I absolutely love this documentary. Bought it a while back on VHS if you can believe it. I remember seeing this premier as a kid, alone at night when i was 6 years old, darn older sister was supposed to watch me, instead i was alone and scared out of my mind in a dark house with only the Television for light watching this thing....burrrrrrr fun but scary.

Emenegger did a fantastic interview with Greg Bishop, i mean really good, a true keeper here's the link if anyone's interested. http://radiomisterioso.com/audio/RobertEmenegger8_15_10.mp3

Here is the description of the interview Robert Emenegger – Weapons Of Mass Disinfo | Radio Misterioso

Gene and Chris for the Paracast and Don for DMR just interview this guy, his knowledge on ufology is quite good and the journey and cooperation he recieved from the department of defense was and still is the greatest their involvement has even been with this topic in such a public and positive way.

On a side note Simone i haven't seen you post in ages. Hope your doing well. It's odd just last night on Don's show DMR i mentioned if he had heard from you, and he said no and Richard said he hadn't seen you post for 6-8 months so it's great to see you back here.

Dolan is beginning what will be, his weekly internet radio host gig. Every Saturday night, from 8-to-10pm Eastern US time.

Actually, Dolan will be on from 8PM to 11PM EST/EDT every Saturday night. He wanted the 3 hour show.

You are right! My mistake.
The last time I listened to Dolan he was talking about creating an online UFO course. He seemed stressed out. Either he is milking the field for all it's worth or he is becoming addicted to UFOS. I wonder if he has ever actually seen a UFO?

The last time I listened to Dolan he was talking about creating an online UFO course. He seemed stressed out. Either he is milking the field for all it's worth or he is becoming addicted to UFOS. I wonder if he has ever actually seen a UFO?
It is my recall that Rich has seen a UFO. I believe it occurred in Rochester. He is "building" an on-line course that is UFOlogy related. It is being done at the International Metaphysical University. Link to the school is International Metaphysical University . I have no specifics on the school or the course.

I have met Rich and I do not think that "milking the field" is any part of his being. Neither is it an "addiction". It is a conviction and it is a healthy thing that there are at least a few people around that still have those (convictions). For you to posit only those two options is an insult to the serious work that Rich Dolan has done and continues to do:mad:.

It is my recall that Rich has seen a UFO. I believe it occurred in Rochester. He is "building" an on-line course that is UFOlogy related. It is being done at the International Metaphysical University. Link to the school is International Metaphysical University . I have no specifics on the school or the course.

I have met Rich and I do not think that "milking the field" is any part of his being. Neither is it an "addiction". It is a conviction and it is a healthy thing that there are at least a few people around that still have those (convictions). For you to posit only those two options is an insult to the serious work that Rich Dolan has done and continues to do:mad:.
Richard Dolan is a serious researcher. I have always liked Dolan. He, like so many other researchers chant their own mantra, and over time it becomes repetitious. Dolan doesn't have any more knowledge about what is happening within the National Security State than I do. People speculate about what is happening. Richard Sauder has put forth extraordinary claims, are they true? How is it that he knows? Is he privy to a secret source of knowledge? You would think, at some point, people would wake up and realize that there is an extraordinary phenomenon coexisting with us here on earth. Perhaps over time they will. I guess in the meantime, I will have to tune in to the History Channel to find out what is happening. (Perhaps the word obsessed would be more accurate).

Back